Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
  1. #1
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Happy Independance Day!

    Happy Independance Day everyone! 229 years ago today we became our own nation! God bless America! :usa2: :usa2: :brave: :usa2: :usa2:

  2. #2
    akvikefan89 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,160

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    "ltrey33" wrote:
    Happy Independance Day everyone! 229 years ago today we became our own nation! God bless America! :usa2: :usa2: :brave: :usa2: :usa2:
    ccasion8: Happy Fourth! God bless America!!!

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    Let freedom ring
    Let the white dove sing
    Let the whole world know that today is the day of a reckoning
    Let the weak be strong
    Let the right be wrong
    Roll the stone away
    let the guilty pay
    It's Independence Day

    Roll the stone away...

    It's Independence Day...
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    Happy 4th guys and gals ! always good to see a former colony come good :lol:
    Enjoy your day
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  5. #5
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    Happy 4th guys and gals ! always good to see a former colony come good :lol:
    Enjoy your day
    Does England celebrate the 4th? You know like England got rid of all the nutcases, religious freaks, and refugeed prisoners?(oh yea, thats Australia)

  6. #6
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,779
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    Happy 4th guys and gals ! always good to see a former colony come good :lol:
    Enjoy your day
    Does England celebrate the 4th? You know like England got rid of all the nutcases, religious freaks, and refugeed prisoners?(oh yea, thats Australia)
    lol ... no we don't do that here, though I daresay there will be a few parties here that some of your fellow countrymen will be organising.
    here's to you all ccasion5:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #7
    TheAnimal93 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,308

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    ccasion5:
    Thank You.

  8. #8
    Webby's Avatar
    Webby is offline Administrator
    Join Date
    Aug 1998
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    8,976
    Blog Entries
    6

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    :usa2: ccasion8: :brave:

  9. #9
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    "AngloVike" wrote:
    "TheAnimal93" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:
    Happy 4th guys and gals ! always good to see a former colony come good :lol:
    Enjoy your day
    Does England celebrate the 4th? You know like England got rid of all the nutcases, religious freaks, and refugeed prisoners?(oh yea, thats Australia)
    lol ... no we don't do that here, though I daresay there will be a few parties here that some of your fellow countrymen will be organising.
    here's to you all ccasion5:
    Thanks Anglo!

  10. #10
    Freya's Avatar
    Freya is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Atlantis
    Posts
    2,456

    Re: Happy Independance Day!

    Pah-tay!!!! :drunken: ccasion8:


    Personally, I don't think there is intelligent life on other planets. Why should other planets be any different from this one?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Hannakhu And a Happy New Year
    By NordicNed in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-22-2008, 08:28 AM
  2. Happy B-Day , C Mac D!!
    By El Vikingo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 12-12-2008, 06:56 PM
  3. Happy IDP Day!!!
    By cajunvike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 10-24-2006, 06:20 PM
  4. Just happy to be here
    By washhead in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-26-2005, 11:43 PM
  5. I am so happy
    By vikingsalltheway in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: 02-07-2005, 11:35 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •