Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

Happy Holidays!

It was my first time, so I didn't feel too bad...besides, the weather was so awesome that I didn't care too much...rode the four-wheelers, saw an awesome sunset AND sunrise, and really enjoyed seeing my girl's family while I was there.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas to everyone!!! I just got back from Las Vegas (they think 58 degrees is cold by the way) and I was stopped by the bone chilling cold we had. I've heard I have 8 to 10 inches of snow to move from my driveway once i get back to WI. (staying in burnsville tonight, the place I grew up) Not looking forward to that but oh well it will be a "white Christmas" anyway.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS EVERYONE!

Happy Holidays!

By the way, Lil Red, I hope you're feeling better soon!

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Happy Holidays!

Well a Merry Xmas from this side of the Pond !! I'll be sure to raise a glass to you for the season - starting Xmas Eve when I'll be sitting down to watch the game on TV here
    I asked Santa for an early present - namely the Packers getting taken apart in the Dome :santa:

Catch you all next week after the holidays
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Happy Holidays!

"AngloVike" wrote:
    Well a Merry Xmas from this side of the Pond !! I'll be sure to raise a glass to you for the season - starting Xmas Eve when I'll be sitting down to watch the game on TV here
    I asked Santa for an early present - namely the Packers getting taken apart in the Dome :santa:

Anglo,

I have been meaing to ask, How do you get the VIkings games in England?

Is it a subscription on the tele?

Merry Xmas

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

Happy Holidays!

"little redhead" wrote:
    "sandviking" wrote:
    By the way, I hope you feel better, Lil Red. I Vikings victory is just what you need, and one is on the way! :cheers:
    Hey thanks. I am still sick. I have been sick for over a week. Got the bronchitis, strep throat thing going on and it just isn't going away. But I think your right a Viking Victory is just what I need.

Thanks for posting the verse. You are right I agree there is no need for being politcally correct about Christmas but unfortunately that is the way the world has become but don't get me started on that as that is a whole other posting topic. I just thought that little pc holiday message was kind of cute.

Little Red, have a great christmas and I hope you feel better! If you need a volunteer to rub some vicks on your chest let me know? :wink:
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Happy Holidays!

"whackthepack" wrote:
    [quote]"little redhead" wrote:

Little Red, have a great christmas and I hope you feel better! If you need a volunteer to rub some vicks on your chest let me know? :wink:
    Thanks I might have to take you up on your offer. :lol: I hope you and your family have a wonderful Christmas.

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Happy Holidays!

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "AngloVike" wrote:

Anglo,

I have been meaing to ask, How do you get the VIkings games in England?

Is it a subscription on the tele?

Merry Xmas
    Depends on the game, the Sunday night ESPN & MNF games are shown on terrestrial TV each week - apart from wehn baseball in on Sunday nights.
    Other than that the satellite TV - subscription needed - show a doubleheader every Sunday with one game from 1:00pm and one from 4:00pm.
    There has been talk of the NFL Sunday Ticket being available over in the UK but it hasn't happened yet. So it can be hit or miss as to how many or which games get shown here. It was good in late November/early December as we had four games in a row between the two TV channels !

So the game today is live on satellite tonight starting at 8:00pm - so can get all the last minute jobs done before settling down for the game
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

Articnv is offline Coach

Happy Holidays!

Get well soon to i now abotu being sick heaaches sory throat hot/col flashes past weak

Happy Holidays!

Hope you are better lil red Merry chirstmas to you and yours and my we all tip a few this nigh in celibration of our great teams Victory

Snow nice pic bud beautiful kids :shock: and you all make a wonderful couple...thanks for sharing Merry Chirstmas
    Yesterday is History
    Tomorrow a Mystery
    TODAY is a GIFT that is why WE
    call it the "PRESENT"

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast