Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Happy Holidays!

little redhead is offline Asst. Coach

Happy Holidays!

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy and safe holiday. I thought since some of my posts in the past might have been some what raunchy and offensive at times that I would find the perfect non-offensive politically correct holiday greeting so I am sending the following holiday wish out to all of you! :santa:

Politically Correct Holiday Greeting:

Please accept with no obligation, implied or implicit, my best wishes for an environmentally conscious, socially responsible, low stress, non-addictive, gender neutral celebration of the winter solstice holiday, practiced within the most enjoyable traditions of the religious persuasion of your choice, or secular practices of your choice, with respect for the religious/secular persuasions and/or traditions of others, or their choice not to practice religious or secular traditions at all ...
    ... And a fiscally successful, personally fulfilling, and medically uncomplicated recognition of the onset of the generally accepted calendar year 2005, but not without due respect for the calendars of choice of other cultures whose contributions to society have helped make America great, (not to imply that America is necessarily greater than any other country or is the only "AMERICA" in the Western Hemisphere), and without regard to the race, creed, color, age, physical ability, religious faith, choice of computer platform, or sexual preference of the wishee.

By accepting this greeting, you are accepting these terms. This greeting is subject to clarification or withdrawal. It is freely transferable with no alteration to the original greeting. It implies no promise by the wisher to actually implement any of the wishes for her/himself or others, and is void where prohibited by law, and is revocable at the sole discretion of the wisher. This wish is warranted to perform as expected within the usual application of good tidings for a period of one year, or until the issuance of a subsequent holiday greeting, whichever comes first, and warranty is limited to replacement of this wish or issuance of a new wish at the sole discretion
    of the wisher.) :santa:

Seriously here is wishing you all a happy and safe holiday season. I haven't been on this site much lately as I have been sick and this time of year is always busy for me at work as well as at home. My number one wish for all of you is that you enjoy your holiday time with your friends and family as that is what this time of year is all about of course my second wish for all is that the vikes kick the crap out of the packers this Friday. Go Vikes Go!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Happy Holidays!

MERRY CHRISTMAS to all and to all a GOOD VICTORY.

Have a safe holiday, drive safe, and have patience with others when shopping. Enjoy the time with your family!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Happy Holidays!

That was cute, the politically correct disclaimer holiday wish. It sounds very lawyer like.

Happy Holidays Red

sandviking is offline Pro-Bowler

Happy Holidays!

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year! Read Luke 2:8-14 for the TRUE meaning of Christmas. ( I am not politically correct....not when it comes to this )

Peace through superior firepower!

Happy Holidays!

By the way, I hope you feel better, Lil Red. I Vikings victory is just what you need, and one is on the way! :cheers:

Happy Holidays!

"sandviking" wrote:
    By the way, I hope you feel better, Lil Red. I Vikings victory is just what you need, and one is on the way! :cheers:
    Hey thanks. I am still sick. I have been sick for over a week. Got the bronchitis, strep throat thing going on and it just isn't going away. But I think your right a Viking Victory is just what I need.

Thanks for posting the verse. You are right I agree there is no need for being politcally correct about Christmas but unfortunately that is the way the world has become but don't get me started on that as that is a whole other posting topic. I just thought that little pc holiday message was kind of cute.

Happy Holidays!

Okay, the PC message was....cute. On being sick, I feel your pain, to an extent. I was sick last week with a cold. ukeright: I used to live in South Dakota, so it was just as cold there. I like AZ much better! It is sunny and shoud be in the 60's today. :sunny:

Happy Holidays!

"sandviking" wrote:
    Okay, the PC message was....cute. On being sick, I feel your pain, to an extent. I was sick last week with a cold. ukeright: I used to live in South Dakota, so it was just as cold there. I like AZ much better! It is sunny and shoud be in the 60's today. :sunny:
    Yeah rub it in. It was 5 below zero this morning with windchills of about 20 below.

Happy Holidays!

I will be in SoDak at 14:00 tomorrow. One frozen bald ice block! :cry:

purplehorn is offline Hall of Famer

Re: Happy Holidays!

"little redhead" wrote:
    of course my second wish for all is that the vikes kick the crap out of the packers this Friday. Go Vikes Go!
    [size=7px][/size]

That's what I'm talking about.

Merry Chrismas :santa:
    Green Bay police station toilet stolen.

Cops say they have nothing to go on.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast