Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 57
  1. #1
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Happy Fourth of July!

    Ok so I know it's still a few days away, but since I am leaving to go out of town tomorrow morning and won't be back until next Wednesday I just thought I'd wish everyone a Happy Fourth of July! Hope you all have a great weekend and to those who are traveling I hope you have safe travels. I'll see you all again next week! Oh and here is a cool site if you happen to get bored in the next few days, you know without me here it might happen! :wink:

    http://www.cyberfireworks.com/

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

  2. #2
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!

    Happy 4th of July!!!! To you and yours a safe and fun filled weekend!!

  3. #3
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!

    Have fun, get crazy, and make it back in one piece.

    Now for the not so profound statement...

    SKOL Vikings...and of course...F**k the Raiders.

  4. #4
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!

    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    Have fun, get crazy, and make it back in one piece.

    Now for the not so profound statement...

    SKOL Vikings...and of course...F**k the Raiders.
    skol vikings lets win this game skol vikings honor your name! Lets get a first down, then get a touch down! Rock 'em! Sock 'em! Fight Fight Fight!!

  5. #5
    so-cal vike's Avatar
    so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,261

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!

    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    Have fun, get crazy, and make it back in one piece.

    Now for the not so profound statement...

    SKOL Vikings...and of course...F**k the Raiders.
    skol vikings lets win this game skol vikings honor your name! Lets get a first down, then get a touch down! Rock 'em! Sock 'em! Fight Fight Fight!!

    YEEEAAAHHH!!!! ccasion5:

  6. #6
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!

    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    "triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    "so-cal vike" wrote:
    Have fun, get crazy, and make it back in one piece.

    Now for the not so profound statement...

    SKOL Vikings...and of course...F**k the Raiders.
    skol vikings lets win this game skol vikings honor your name! Lets get a first down, then get a touch down! Rock 'em! Sock 'em! Fight Fight Fight!!

    YEEEAAAHHH!!!! ccasion5:
    :cheers: I need football!!!

  7. #7
    MaddenVodkaAddict's Avatar
    MaddenVodkaAddict is offline Coordinator
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    796

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!

    I desire captain and coke and calculus.
    I Love Kerry Collins (and John Rocker).

  8. #8
    triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,588

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!

    I have captain and diet coke!

  9. #9
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!


  10. #10
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: Happy Fourth of July!

    Wishing All a Happy and Enjoyable 4TH of July Weekend.....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy 4th July !!
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 07-06-2009, 07:15 PM
  2. Happy 4th July
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 07-06-2008, 06:47 PM
  3. Happy 4th Of July
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 63
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 06:45 PM
  4. Happy fourth
    By casper in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-06-2004, 12:34 PM
  5. Happy 4th July
    By hawaiianvike21 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 07-08-2003, 01:47 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •