Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re: Happy Birthday Vikings!

Quote Originally Posted by "BadlandsVikings" #1088617
    Does not winning the superbowl make the vikings 51 year old virgins?
    No, the Vikings have been fucked on several occasions.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1088805
    We take it up the ass constantly. No way we are virgins.
    We're bringing purple back.

VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1088649
    Happy Birthday Vikes.

What a ride it has been. Even though you have let me down and made me mad, you have also given me endless memories and joy.

In the end, I am still proud to admit I am a fan. The two fatheads are still proudly displayed on the back of my truck and the purple flag flies 24/7 in front of my home, right next to the US flag and my POW MIA flag.

Yes, I am too Marr. In the late 60's, my favorite team was the Packers because of Lombardi, Starr and Taylor. I know many of you would never understand that, but that Ice Bowl was awesome. I always hated the Cowboys, and had I been born a few years later, I may well have become a Steelers fan because of Lambert. But I fell in love with the 69-70 Vikings and never looked back...still amazing they went to 4 SB's and have never been back. So broken heart and all, I am proud to be a Vikings fan.
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Quote Originally Posted by "singersp" #1088805

I go to church regularly, but I still have a hard time saying Hail Mary and the Saints. :P
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Quote Originally Posted by "VikingMike" #1088833
    Happy Birthday Vikes.

What a ride it has been. Even though you have let me down and made me mad, you have also given me endless memories and joy.

In the end, I am still proud to admit I am a fan. The two fatheads are still proudly displayed on the back of my truck and the purple flag flies 24/7 in front of my home, right next to the US flag and my POW MIA flag.

Yes, I am too Marr. In the late 60's, my favorite team was the Packers because of Lombardi, Starr and Taylor. I know many of you would never understand that, but that Ice Bowl was awesome. I always hated the Cowboys, and had I been born a few years later, I may well have become a Steelers fan because of Lambert. But I fell in love with the 69-70 Vikings and never looked back...still amazing they went to 4 SB's and have never been back. So broken heart and all, I am proud to be a Vikings fan.
    I understand completely.

I still have alot of family that are PUKER fans my friend. I get regular emails from a couple of uncles that I haven't had a chance to see in many many years who made contact again, after we picked up the Noodle.

Suffice it to say, they have already been out and got fitted for thier new SB cheese heads.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by "Marrdro" #1088850
    Quote Originally Posted by "VikingMike" #1088833
    Happy Birthday Vikes.

I understand completely.

I still have alot of family that are PUKER fans my friend. I get regular emails from a couple of uncles that I haven't had a chance to see in many many years who made contact again, after we picked up the Noodle.

Suffice it to say, they have already been out and got fitted for thier new SB cheese heads.

Lol, fitted for SB cheeseheads! Funny part is I never rooted for a local team (Giants, Titans, Jets). I have 2 younger brothers who followed me with the Vikings, and numerous times they've said to me "why couldn't you have rooted for the 49ers or Steelers"? But as we know, it just doesn't work that way with true fans.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12