Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 21 to 28 of 28
  1. #21
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Happy Birthday Snowinapril

    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    If it wasn't listed on the official calendar, the official calendar is right.
    Thanks to AKA from mrcs site or it would have totally went unnoticed.
    LOL!

    Nov 30th

    BLV, sometimes one needs some faith.
    LOL!
    If you want to make it to 36 like me, you need to adopt the faith principle a little bit more often
    .
    lol 36 is old
    Bones start creaking!
    Body's been aching for some years.
    LOL!

  2. #22
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,572

    Re: Happy Birthday Snowinapril

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    If it wasn't listed on the official calendar, the official calendar is right.
    Thanks to AKA from mrcs site or it would have totally went unnoticed.
    LOL!

    Nov 30th

    BLV, sometimes one needs some faith.
    LOL!
    If you want to make it to 36 like me, you need to adopt the faith principle a little bit more often
    .
    lol 36 is old
    Bones start creaking!
    Body's been aching for some years.
    LOL!
    I have 8 years to get there
    :-

  3. #23
    mr.woo's Avatar
    mr.woo is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,213

    Re: Happy Birthday Snowinapril

    happy mother fucking birthday!!!
    woo out
    just two corn cobs shy of a bushel

  4. #24
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Happy Birthday Snowinapril

    Happy Birthday, many more!

    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

  5. #25
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Happy Birthday Snowinapril

    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Happy Birthday, many more!
    LOL!
    SIA's birthday was back in NOVEMBER!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  6. #26
    AngloVike's Avatar
    AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Sandhurst, UK
    Posts
    6,784
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Happy Birthday Snowinapril

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "BadlandsViking" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    If it wasn't listed on the official calendar, the official calendar is right.
    Thanks to AKA from mrcs site or it would have totally went unnoticed.
    LOL!

    Nov 30th

    BLV, sometimes one needs some faith.
    LOL!
    If you want to make it to 36 like me, you need to adopt the faith principle a little bit more often
    .
    lol 36 is old
    Bones start creaking!
    Body's been aching for some years.
    LOL!
    LOL ah I remember 36...unlike COJO and RK who can just about remember breakfast that morning
    ;D;D
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...


  7. #27
    snowinapril's Avatar
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    13,404

    Re: Happy Birthday Snowinapril

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Happy Birthday, many more!
    LOL!
    SIA's birthday was back in NOVEMBER!

    =Z=
    Got to make them last as long as you can.
    Never know when/if you will get another one.

  8. #28
    VikingMike's Avatar
    VikingMike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,820

    Re: Happy Birthday Snowinapril

    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikingMike" wrote:
    Happy Birthday, many more!
    LOL!
    SIA's birthday was back in NOVEMBER!

    =Z=
    Got to make them last as long as you can.
    Never know when/if you will get another one.
    LOL...missed that! Well, happy 34th day of your next one!
    ;D
    Any man who afflicts the human race with ideas must be prepared to see them misunderstood. - H.L. Mencken

    Come from the land of the ice and snow...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday Snowinapril!
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 12-14-2009, 02:58 PM
  2. Happy Birthday mr.woo!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
  3. Happy Birthday to you
    By Purple Floyd in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 05-11-2008, 09:29 AM
  4. Happy Birthday to me........ My birthday wish at 31
    By KevinK in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:59 AM
  5. MOVED: Happy Birthday to me........ My birthday wish at 31
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 09:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •