Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 37
  1. #1
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    Once a year we celebrate with stupid hats and plastic plates,
    the fact that you were able to make another trip around the sun.
    (gasp) And the whole clan gathers round' gifts and laughter too will bound,
    we let out a joyful sound and sing that stupid song.
    Happy Birthday, now your one year older.
    Happy Birthday, your life still isn't over.
    Happy Birthday, you did not accomplish much.
    But you didn't die this year I guess that's good enough.

    So lets drink to your fading health, and hope you don't remind yourself
    your chance of finding fame and wealth decrease with every year.
    Does it feel like your doing laps, and eating food and taking naps,
    and hoping that some day, perhaps, your life will hold some cheer.

    Happy Birthday, what have you done that matters?
    Happy Birthday, your starting to get fatter.

    Happy Birthday, it's downhill from now on.
    Try not to remind yourself your best years are all gone.
    If cryogenics were all free then you could live like Walt Disney and live
    for all eternity inside a block of ice.
    But instead your time is set this is the only life you get,
    and though it hasen't ended yet some times you wish it MIGHT!

    Happy Birthday, you wish you had more money.
    Happy Birthday, your lifes so sad it's funny.
    Happy Birthday, how much more can you take?
    But your friends are hungry so just cut the stupid cake.

    Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday, Dear.....
    (muttering)
    Ralph, Bill, Graphton, Stanley, Frank, Skippy the Butch Kangroo, Bob,
    Starts with a G.. G.. Blah! Blah! Blah!


    Happy Birthday to Yee!!

  2. #2
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    Happy birthday Sno!

    Are we going to see you & Digital next Friday?

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  3. #3
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    Well we never got the tickets before he left, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since he's been in town.

    He's in CO right now, but will be back next week. I'm sure he's still in to it, but I think I might just have to get Cassie and I tickets, and we can figure out something for him when he gets back.

    Thanks, btw...
    -Sno

  4. #4
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    Well we never got the tickets before he left, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since he's been in town.

    He's in CO right now, but will be back next week. I'm sure he's still in to it, but I think I might just have to get Cassie and I tickets, and we can figure out something for him when he gets back.

    Thanks, btw...
    I have an extra ticket for him.


    I might even have 2 more besides that.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  5. #5
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    "singersp" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    Well we never got the tickets before he left, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since he's been in town.

    He's in CO right now, but will be back next week. I'm sure he's still in to it, but I think I might just have to get Cassie and I tickets, and we can figure out something for him when he gets back.

    Thanks, btw...
    I have an extra ticket for him.


    I might even have 2 more besides that.
    I have to say that is an intriguing development...


    We may have to get his girl one then, but that shouldn't be a big deal.
    -Sno

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    Well we never got the tickets before he left, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since he's been in town.

    He's in CO right now, but will be back next week. I'm sure he's still in to it, but I think I might just have to get Cassie and I tickets, and we can figure out something for him when he gets back.

    Thanks, btw...


    I have an extra ticket for him.


    I might even have 2 more besides that.
    I have to say that is an intriguing development...


    We may have to get his girl one then, but that shouldn't be a big deal.
    He's got a girl? Digital's been holding out on us.

    I have 9 tickets to that game. There may be as few as four of us going or as many as 7.

    So at, the very least, I'll have two extra.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    "singersp" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    Well we never got the tickets before he left, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since he's been in town.

    He's in CO right now, but will be back next week. I'm sure he's still in to it, but I think I might just have to get Cassie and I tickets, and we can figure out something for him when he gets back.

    Thanks, btw...
    I have an extra ticket for him.


    I might even have 2 more besides that.
    I have to say that is an intriguing development...


    We may have to get his girl one then, but that shouldn't be a big deal.
    He's got a girl? Digital's been holding out on us.
    Yeah I am interested to meet them both.

    So I should just go ahead and get tickets for Cassie and I then, or should I wait till he gets back...?
    -Sno

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "SnoBumMN" wrote:
    Well we never got the tickets before he left, and I haven't been able to get a hold of him since he's been in town.

    He's in CO right now, but will be back next week. I'm sure he's still in to it, but I think I might just have to get Cassie and I tickets, and we can figure out something for him when he gets back.

    Thanks, btw...
    I have an extra ticket for him.


    I might even have 2 more besides that.
    I have to say that is an intriguing development...


    We may have to get his girl one then, but that shouldn't be a big deal.
    He's got a girl? Digital's been holding out on us.
    Yeah I am interested to meet them both.

    So I should just go ahead and get tickets for Cassie and I then, or should I wait till he gets back...?
    I'll let you know tommorrow. I'll find out if my daughter & her 2 friends decided to go or not.

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    marcosMN is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Mpls, MN
    Posts
    2,097

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    "singersp" wrote:
    I'll let you know tommorrow. I'll find out if my daughter & her 2 friends decided to go or not.
    Sounds good man.
    -Sno

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    919

    Re: Happy Birthday SnoBumMN

    Happy birthday sno!!! Hope you have a great day!

    "God has blessed me tremendously. I'd be a fool to complain."
    "From what I understand, the coaches will put the best 11 on the field."
    -Tyrell Johnson

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday SnoBumMN!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 02:32 PM
  2. Happy Birthday mr.woo!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 05-13-2009, 01:26 PM
  3. Happy Birthday SnoBumMN!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-05-2008, 10:18 AM
  4. Happy Birthday to me........ My birthday wish at 31
    By KevinK in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 02-16-2008, 09:59 AM
  5. MOVED: Happy Birthday to me........ My birthday wish at 31
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 02-15-2008, 09:11 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •