Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 32
  1. #21
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    My wife has almost no interest in football, and it has always been a big part of my life. I rarely post on here after work though :grin:

    I'd be hearing it too

  2. #22
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    My gf who already runs my life (just kidding) would be pissed if I posted at home (if we had a computer). She already thinks I don't spend enough time with her cuz I'm watching sports. Whoever said it was right.......women!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  3. #23
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    "Del Rio" wrote:
    My wife has almost no interest in football, and it has always been a big part of my life. I rarely post on here after work though :grin:

    I'd be hearing it too
    My wife lets me do what I want, including her friends....
    hahahaha.........ohohohoho
    ahuh...?

    What dear?
    Ya I am just signing out now......Del says hi!

  4. #24
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    LOL!! good one 6 kings! Nice sig!!

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  5. #25
    Del Rio Guest

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "Del Rio" wrote:
    My wife has almost no interest in football, and it has always been a big part of my life. I rarely post on here after work though :grin:

    I'd be hearing it too
    My wife lets me do what I want, including her friends....
    hahahaha.........ohohohoho
    ahuh...?

    What dear?
    Ya I am just signing out now......Del says hi!
    LMAO!!!

  6. #26
    6-KINGS Guest

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    LOL!! good one 6 kings! Nice sig!!
    I would say thanks on the sig, but Sir Ultra made that for me.
    And the guy has been using photoshop for about 1 week!

    I'm telling ya, The Army gets a man ready for ANYTHING that comes his way.

  7. #27
    Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    8,618

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    Congrats Ultra!

  8. #28
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    15,994

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    LOL!! good one 6 kings! Nice sig!!
    I would say thanks on the sig, but Sir Ultra made that for me.
    And the guy has been using photoshop for about 1 week!

    I'm telling ya, The Army gets a man ready for ANYTHING that comes his way.

    Yeah I guess so!! Ultra you da man!! Not that you didn't know that already!! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

  9. #29
    PurplePeopleEaters's Avatar
    PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    6,901

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    Congrats on the 1 year Ultra!

  10. #30
    WBLVikeBabe's Avatar
    WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    5,614

    Re: Happy Anniversary Ultravikingfan!

    "DemonicViking" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Thank you all!

    It was my son's birthday yesterday and the family went out to eat. I mentioned the fact that today was another "big day" also. I told my wife about my 1 year at PP.O. She hardly thought that was important. She just bitched about the time I spend on here. I really wanted to tell her it was because the time here is time away from her...a good thing! :lol:

    Oh well, she has the internet at work and uses it. I do not. So it is equal as far as I am concerned!

    Thanks once again!
    ... women. :roll:

    You shoulda married a devoted viqueen
    Like me :wink:

    [move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Happy Birthday ultravikingfan!!!
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 20
    Last Post: 10-29-2008, 04:20 PM
  2. Happy Birthday ultravikingfan
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 10-29-2007, 01:16 PM
  3. Happy Anniversary...
    By PurplePackerEater in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 03-09-2006, 12:27 AM
  4. Happy Anniversary!!!
    By ultravikingfan in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-22-2005, 06:29 PM
  5. Happy Anniversary TNT ...
    By AngloVike in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 11
    Last Post: 02-04-2005, 09:36 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •