Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Happy 4th all!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Happy 4th all!

I just wanted to say happy Fourth of July to everyone out there!! We had a big fireworks display outside my house tonight, it was awesome! That is about the only good thing about Wisconsin, you can shoot off fireworks (for those of you that don't know, you can't in Minnesota, where I'm from). Here are a few salute's to all of our service men and women out there who are what have allowed our country to celebrate this day!! :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Viking_Spirit is offline Star Spokesman

Happy 4th all!

I've got a ton of fireworks to shoot off........the fireworks store gave me $110 of free fireworks! The best part was the free mortars and the 3ft Roman Candles!
    Salute to our troops! :salute: :salute: :salute:

Guns don t kill people. Chuck Norris kills people.

Happy 4th all!

How did you get 110 bucks worth of free fireworks?? I spent like 130 bucks on fireworks and they gave me a free 10 dollar thingee!! What a rip off!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

Happy 4th all!

thingee... thats such a great word... hehe I use it all the time. We got a thing from some place in wi about buy one get one free... even on the huge things that cost $200 you should have went there! You could have gotten a ton of crap for $130

Happy 4th all!

Yeah, but where in Wisconsin? Remember I live near Milwaukee, which is quite a drive to the cities or towards the Western border of Wisconsin, which is probably where you are getting the THINGEE from the fireworks place!!

Happy 4th all!

yeah I'm pretty sure that it was close to the border. I have no idea where things in WI are though so for all I know West Bend is on the border! Oh well I didn't use the THINGEE either because I have better things to do with my money then buy fireworks! hehehe

Happy 4th all!

Oh sorry, Milwaukee is basically all the way across the state from Minnesota, about 5 hours away from the twin cities. I hope you're not ripping on me for wasting my money on fireworks

Happy 4th all!

haha I wouldn't do such a thing :angel7:

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Happy 4th all!

Curious, what kind of fireworks do they sell up there??? Down here in hawaii, people go crazy and berskeos with fireworks. :shock: Especially new year eve. OUr city was a cloud of smoke during new years.

Do they sell the 10,000's where they take forever to burn and have a loud boom at the end???

INteresting fireworks are legal in the mainland. I though almost all states had fireworks banned.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

sdvikefan is offline Hall of Famer

Happy 4th all!

In many states you need a permit for certain types of fireworks. But in North and South Dakota all fireworks are legally allowed without a permit. I guess they figure less people, less danger.
    "Meet at the quarterback!" -Purple People Eaters

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast