Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Hallucinate

Prophet Guest

Hallucinate

7/13/2006 - OK at first I definitely thought this was going to be one of those stare in the center and turn your speakers up maze scare things. But turns out it's actually legit and kinda cool. Stare in the center and after a minute look away. You will hallucinate!
    Optical Illusion

boognish is offline Coordinator

Re: Hallucinate

What a trip. Brings back some good memories of sauntering along on Shakedown Street at many a Dead show.
    ;D

I am a dipshit!!!

Prophet Guest

"boognish" wrote:
    What a trip. Brings back some good memories of sauntering along on Shakedown Street at many a Dead show.
    ;D

8), that's exactly what I was thinking.
    Flashbacks.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    7/13/2006 - OK at first I definitely thought this was going to be one of those stare in the center and turn your speakers up maze scare things. But turns out it's actually legit and kinda cool. Stare in the center and after a minute look away. You will hallucinate!
    Optical Illusion
    wow that's cool!!

sodaknick is offline Starter

I saw the Dead while I was at the University of Oregon, and that was almost exactly what I remember of the whole weekend. ;D

"sodaknick" wrote:
    I saw the Dead while I was at the University of Oregon, and that was almost exactly what I remember of the whole weekend. ;D
    Wow, that post just made me a "starter" in the position rank. To celebrate I'm going back to that website and try it again!

boognish is offline Coordinator

"sodaknick" wrote:
    Nice, I saw three shows at Autzen Stadium myself in 1994; what year were you there? Crazy downpour of rain on the Friday of the first show. I was walking around broke, without a ticket, finger up, looking for a "miracle".

I got lucky and someone gave me a ticket just after the first song by the opening band (Cracker) began. I ran in and hooked up with some mushrooms and had a hell of a good time. They opened the second set with Rain, then played Samba in the Rain and, whattya know, the sun broke through the clouds! That was a great weekend, then we were off to Vegas for an even crazier weekend.

;D The good old days
    ;D
    I am a dipshit!!!

"boognish" wrote:
    "sodaknick" wrote:
    Nice, I saw three shows at Autzen Stadium myself in 1994; what year were you there? Crazy downpour of rain on the Friday of the first show. I was walking around broke, without a ticket, finger up, looking for a "miracle".

I got lucky and someone gave me a ticket just after the first song by the opening band (Cracker) began. I ran in and hooked up with some mushrooms and had a hell of a good time. They opened the second set with Rain, then played Samba in the Rain and, whattya know, the sun broke through the clouds! That was a great weekend, then we were off Vegas for an even crazier weekend.

;D The good old days
    ;D
    I spent my hazy freshman year at U of O in 1991 (I then transferred to Portland State). It was a wild time, took a trip to Ken Keesey's farm and everything. My friends said I had a good time. Nothing like eatin' shrooms right out of the cow crap.

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Tracers!! cool!!

Did anyone else see naked ladies dancing also?

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired

i should make it my desktop
    We're bringing purple back.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast