Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    TEXPACK is offline Pro-Bowler

Guys i need help

Birk admittedly cheated while at Harvard, some fine example he is.

If you want my advice--DON'T PLAY.

You have demonstrated you are having second thoughts and I can't think of too many varsity coaches that want to waste their time with that, at least none I played for. The truth is what you must find. Many atheletes find the time to committ to the books and you have received the advice from some of the teachers here that many of the best prep students balance work, academics, and sports. I'm sure like many many youth you have plenty of time to do as you want. I think it would be best to not go on the field and take up space or waste the time of those attempting to play. You are better off in the stands.

"The courage we desire and prize is not the courage to die decently, but to live manfully."
    Some of us will do our jobs well and some will not, but we will all be judged by only one thing - the result." --Vince Lombardi

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Guys i need help

My cousin is a professional actor, and may have even done some things you've seen him in (Sex and the City, Mighty Ducks 3).

He gets great paydays for doing a feature, but then may go 9 months to half a year before scoring another job. So, he's waiting tables and living off tips while going to audition after audition looking for another job.

I also considered an acting career, but I decided I probably didn't have the thick enough skin for it.
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Guys i need help

I am a K-2 physical education teacher!! I absolutely love it. It is very challenging at times, but the rewards definitely outweigh the bad times!! About GPA, like someone already said, get a good enough GPA to get to college then in college hit the books (have fun too, but work hard). I finished college with a 3.24 GPA and still had a great time in college!! Good luck!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

Guys i need help

Los that is my dream to become an actor if your telling the truth about your cousin that is awesome!! I live in a real small area so there is no drama class or theatre or anything but i wish there was. Who did your cousin play in D3 and in Sex and the City?
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

LosAngelis is offline Team Alumni

Guys i need help

It's the truth. He went to school in Apple Valley, actually, and I went with him the premiere of D3 at Mall of America. He played the captian of the varsity hockey team.

Its tough work. I think he likes it, and he gets a lot of adoration from us at home, but be ready for everything. He's a very religious guy, and tried very hard not to do anything that would compromise his values. He stays clean, but there are other people in acting who get tempted real quick with stuff they should stay away from. Drugs, sleazy films, agents ripping you off or not representing you properly...
    Have you ever seen a race of turtles, and they all go the wrong way instead of towards the finish line?

Welcome to the NFC North.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123