Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Guess the "Mod" Game Winner!

I even posted in the mod forum asking if anybody tipped him off!

But after thinking about it, I guess I know why you waited so long to guess.

Good job!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"webmaster" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    Does anyone find it a bit fishy that Cajun got it on his 1st guess & he was the 2nd to the last one to guess?

The contest was on for over a week & he didn't guess until the last day.

And then only guessing once when he was allowed 3 chances!

Hmmmmmm!

Something doesn't smell right! :razz:

sorta like member #5,000

I suspect inside information. :wink:
    I attribute it to them wiley lawyer brains who reviewed the other guesses, noted what worked and what didn't, and found some ungodly tiny loophole to make his deductive reasoning sound like a winning case and posted.

Lawyers have great instincts for smelling out the prize.

Cajun is a fine example of a guy who sniff out the goods. LOL
    Thank you Webby...for your kind words...and your confidence in my deductive reasoning abilities...you make a fine Dr. Watson to my Sherlock Holmes!!! :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

lol, only one right. That would be cool to have more little games like this ultra, gives us somethin to do in the offseason.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

Later on closer to the draft, we should have a contest to see who can pick the Vikings picks. Whoever guesses the most correct picks outta the first three rds wins or somethin like that.

Just throwin the idea out there.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "ltrey33" wrote:
    I got one? How pathetic!
    It's because you are a DOOK fan!!! :razz:
    That's right...us Dukies spend our time studying, not focusing on useless trivia! :wink:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    Later on closer to the draft, we should have a contest to see who can pick the Vikings picks. Whoever guesses the most correct picks outta the first three rds wins or somethin like that.

Just throwin the idea out there.
    I was thinking the exact same thing...good work, CVF!!! Make it happen, Ultra!!!

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Congratulations Cajun! And good job and thanks to everyone who played!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"cajunvike" wrote:
    The main reason that I won is that I analyzed all the guesses and formulated my own guess based on all of the information...I considered making three guesses but I was fairly confident with the first guess being correct...so I went with it. That's it!
    Analyzing the other guesses didn't mean shit. You had no idea if any of the other guesses had 0 right or 6 right, or which were correct & which were wrong.

There was a tip that RK & Faud each had 3 right, but that doesn't necessarily mean the 3 they had in common were correct answers. :wink:

There was also a tip where 2 people had 4 right, but there again you had no idea which members had the 4 right or which of their 7 guesses were correct. :wink:

The only thing known for sure was that no one had them all right & the most correct to date by one of the members was 4. :razz:

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"singersp" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    The main reason that I won is that I analyzed all the guesses and formulated my own guess based on all of the information...I considered making three guesses but I was fairly confident with the first guess being correct...so I went with it. That's it!
    Analyzing the other guesses didn't mean pooh. You had no idea if any of the other guesses had 0 right or 6 right, or which were correct & which were wrong.

There was a tip that RK & Faud each had 3 right, but that doesn't necessarily mean the 3 they had in common were correct answers. :wink:

There was also a tip where 2 people had 4 right, but there again you had no idea which members had the 4 right or which of their 7 guesses were correct. :wink:

The only thing known for sure was that no one had them all right & the most correct to date by one of the members was 4. :razz:
    You are correct...BUT the last clue was when Webby said "The tip of the iceberg" and someone speculated that it could be #7...if that was true, then one of the three answers that RK and Fuad had that everyone ASSUMED was correct had to be wrong...so I substituted Webby instead of Neumdog...then that meant that each of them had to have another DIFFERENT answer correct to get their three correct answers. So if I figured those two answers out then I would have 5 of the 7 that I needed.

The next thing was to figure out who had the 4 answers correct...and actually TWO of the members did (but NOT RK or Fuad), so I figured out which people that it COULDN'T be...that left very few options so by using the modified RK and Fuad list (which put Webby at #7 instead of Neumdog), I figured out who those two people were (I forget just now but I can go back and figure it out again). Then, I used those two people's guesses PLUS the modified RK and Fuad guesses to figure out the proper answers. I actually ALMOST screwed it up, but upon double checking my figures, I got the proper order that made the best sense.

Face it, singer...I AM THE KING!!! :lol:

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Dang it!! I thought I was going to win that!!! Oh well!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast