Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21
  1. #1
    Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    525

    Groomsmen gift help!

    I have my wedding in a month and I'm really stuck on what to get for groomsmen gifts...
    I don't like to be the typical beer mug person...
    I have one engineer, one home improvement guy, one music teacher, one restraunt manager, and one musician.... any help??

  2. #2
    WisconsinSucks's Avatar
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    567

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    I once recieved one of those coleman fabric portable coolers with my favorite beer inside, which happens to be Gosser Dark.
    I enjoyed the beer and still use the cooler to this day.

  3. #3
    Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    525

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    "WisconsinSucks" wrote:
    I once recieved one of those coleman fabric portable coolers with my favorite beer inside, which happens to be Gosser Dark.
    I enjoyed the beer and still use the cooler to this day.
    That seems like a pretty cool idea... any more?

  4. #4
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    I don't know what your budget is but those little portable computers which show you directions to your destination while driving are great! They even have them on cell phones now. The prices have really dropped on them.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  5. #5
    Euphman06 is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    525

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I don't know what your budget is but those little portable computers which show you directions to your destination while driving are great! They even have them on cell phones now. The prices have really dropped on them.
    you mean the gps thingers.. "ask tom-tom"?

  6. #6
    COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    7,005

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    "Euphman06" wrote:
    "COJOMAY" wrote:
    I don't know what your budget is but those little portable computers which show you directions to your destination while driving are great! They even have them on cell phones now. The prices have really dropped on them.
    you mean the gps thingers.. "ask tom-tom"?
    Yup. But the Tom-Tom is still pretty expensive. You can get others for around $100 bucks now I think.
    This one from Garmin retails for $99.95
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

    When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

  7. #7
    kyleo1967's Avatar
    kyleo1967 is offline Starter
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    219

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    I gave everybody Spurs Tickets.
    Allowed us all to get together one more time.

  8. #8
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    What about this?



    http://www.sluggermuseum.org/giftshop.aspx

  9. #9
    WisconsinSucks's Avatar
    WisconsinSucks is offline Asst. Coach
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    567

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    Oh those T-shirts from the mall with your big face printed on the front would be really coll!

  10. #10
    NDVikingFan66's Avatar
    NDVikingFan66 is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,831

    Re: Groomsmen gift help!

    Give them something special to help them remember the day

    Bridesmaids!!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Gift idea
    By countrygirl in forum Tix & Such
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-20-2009, 10:25 AM
  2. Gift for you guys
    By Mr. Scot in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-05-2009, 09:05 AM
  3. A gift from DR
    By Del Rio in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 03-17-2006, 06:28 PM
  4. PP.org - My gift to you
    By RandyMoss8404 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 07-12-2005, 11:55 PM
  5. Gift Wrapped...
    By LosAngelis in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 10-17-2004, 09:51 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •