Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    tb04512 is offline Team Alumni

Re: BBQ Secrets and Recipes...

just had calico beans the other day when we grilled burgers..calico beans go good with grilled food

Thanks josdin00

erik5032 is offline Star Spokesman

"tb04512" wrote:
    just had calico beans the other day when we grilled burgers..calico beans go good with grilled food
    I know right and the prepared mustard, the actual definition is this... A product that is made from powdered or coarsely ground mustard that is combined with other ingredients, such as vinegar, turmeric, white wine, and sugar. The term "prepared" refers to the fact that the ground mustard is mixed with other ingredients. There are different types of prepared mustards available, such as Dijon and the standard mustard referred to as ballpark mustard. Prepared mustards are used as a condiment or seasoning and their flavors vary in sharpness, depending on the type of mustard seeds and other ingredients used to produce them.

I am lmao at the chmura comment!

But anyways... yeah i guess we could grill up BBQ

Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

Ok anyways if y'all have any tips for a new BBQ'er that would be awesome

I pretty much suck at it, but i love it... practice makes perfect...

Oh and I will keep away from Lawreys

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

What all of you need to do is come down south to North Carolina and get yourself both some Lexington and Eastern style north carolina barbecue. Head over to Lexington, NC and get yourself some amazing pulled pork from the barbecue capitol of the world. Lexington style has a vinegar based sauce that is more red in color due to the ketchup that is put in it while eastern style is without the ketchup. I believe lexington uses only the pork shoulder to make the pulled pork while eastern uses the whole hog both light and dark meat. Both styles are slow smoked to give the pork a rich and smoky taste. A lot of times they also put cole slaw on the sandwich along with the bbq.

So yeah nothing can beat delicious north carolina pulled pork with cole slaw and a side of hushpuppies and greens.

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    What all of you need to do is come down south to North Carolina and get yourself both some Lexington and Eastern style north carolina barbecue. Head over to Lexington, NC and get yourself some amazing pulled pork from the barbecue capitol of the world. Lexington style has a vinegar based sauce that is more red in color due to the ketchup that is put in it while eastern style is without the ketchup. I believe lexington uses only the pork shoulder to make the pulled pork while eastern uses the whole hog both light and dark meat. Both styles are slow smoked to give the pork a rich and smoky taste. A lot of times they also put cole slaw on the sandwich along with the bbq.

So yeah nothing can beat delicious north carolina pulled pork with cole slaw and a side of hushpuppies and greens.
    I bet... To bad im like 3000 Miles AWAY! you wanna mail me some pulled pork?

singersp is offline PPO Newshound

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:

I try to avoid states where the majority of their people pull their pork.
    :P

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

"COJOMAY" wrote:
    Your can NEVER do real BBQ on a gas grill!
    +1!

Webber grill....it's the only way to go.

"erik5032" wrote:

I just put that up for people who use Gas. I don't..... Lawry's I don't mind it I kind of like it. Open lid is for Gas grilling not Charcoal Grilling.
    I beg to differ with you. If I am grilling a big fat rare steak, I won't use the lid. The trick is to sear the steak quickly on both sides to lock the juices in.

"erik5032" wrote:

I just put that up for people who use Gas. I don't..... Lawry's I don't mind it I kind of like it. Open lid is for Gas grilling not Charcoal Grilling.
    Some of the best chicken you'll eat is made on an open air grill over charcoal. No lid whatsoever.

[img width=450 height=300]http://www.justinacuff.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/Cookout_(2007-10-20)_01.jpg[/img]

"singersp" wrote:
    "erik5032" wrote:

Some of the best chicken you'll eat is made on an open air grill over charcoal. No lid whatsoever.

[img width=450 height=300]http://www.justinacuff.net/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/Cookout_(2007-10-20)_01.jpg[/img]
    Oh My God!!! That is thee most beautiful thing I have ever seen. I retract the statement of my open lid policy

Page 2 of 14 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast