Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 132
  1. #101
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,207

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    A great seasoning...I like Cookie's.
    Don't have it here in Delaware, I pick it up when I go back to SoDak to see my family:
    http://php1.secure-shopping.com/cookiesbbq/customer/home.php?cat=13


    snip
    Never tried Cookies.
    I will have to see if I can find it locally.

    Here is my all time favorite marinate/injection.
    I use it as a base and add stuff to it to get the desired flavor.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/images/dales.jpg[/img]
    Just one question Mar. Is that a drawing of a dog on the label?
    ;D
    Looks like a Holstein or a Ayrshire.

    That would explain the need for all the seasonings, liquid smoke & the smoker.
    :P

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  2. #102
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "singersp" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    A great seasoning...I like Cookie's.
    Don't have it here in Delaware, I pick it up when I go back to SoDak to see my family:
    http://php1.secure-shopping.com/cookiesbbq/customer/home.php?cat=13


    snip
    Never tried Cookies.
    I will have to see if I can find it locally.

    Here is my all time favorite marinate/injection.
    I use it as a base and add stuff to it to get the desired flavor.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/images/dales.jpg[/img]
    Just one question Mar. Is that a drawing of a dog on the label?
    ;D
    Looks like a Holstein or a Ayrshire.

    That would explain the need for all the seasonings, liquid smoke & the smoker.
    :P
    Yea, its some sort of cow.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  3. #103
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,506

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    A great seasoning...I like Cookie's.
    Don't have it here in Delaware, I pick it up when I go back to SoDak to see my family:
    http://php1.secure-shopping.com/cookiesbbq/customer/home.php?cat=13


    snip
    Never tried Cookies.
    I will have to see if I can find it locally.

    Here is my all time favorite marinate/injection.
    I use it as a base and add stuff to it to get the desired flavor.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/images/dales.jpg[/img]
    I'll see if I can find it in DE...thanks.
    BTW, that's a weird looking cow
    ;D

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  4. #104
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    A little work/preparation last night.
    Sticking it in the smoker this morning.
    A quick nap and here is what you get.....

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Marrdro/100_0376.jpg[/img]

    Gottem in the oven on warm waiting for Wildwoman and the kids to return.
    I just might have to take a sample or two as I wait for them.

    ;D
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #105
    vikinggreg's Avatar
    vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Great White North
    Posts
    4,734

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "MaxVike" wrote:
    A great seasoning...I like Cookie's.
    Don't have it here in Delaware, I pick it up when I go back to SoDak to see my family:
    http://php1.secure-shopping.com/cookiesbbq/customer/home.php?cat=13


    snip
    Never tried Cookies.
    I will have to see if I can find it locally.

    Here is my all time favorite marinate/injection.
    I use it as a base and add stuff to it to get the desired flavor.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/images/dales.jpg[/img]
    Just one question Mar. Is that a drawing of a dog on the label?
    ;D
    Looks like a Holstein or a Ayrshire.

    That would explain the need for all the seasonings, liquid smoke & the smoker.
    :P
    Yea, its some sort of cow.
    Packer cheerleader

  6. #106
    MaxVike's Avatar
    MaxVike is offline Team Alumni
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    2,506

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    [quote author=MaxVike link=topic=46444.msg808800#msg808800 date=1217172324]
    A great seasoning...I like Cookie's.
    Don't have it here in Delaware, I pick it up when I go back to SoDak to see my family:
    http://php1.secure-shopping.com/cookiesbbq/customer/home.php?cat=13


    snip
    Never tried Cookies.
    I will have to see if I can find it locally.

    Here is my all time favorite marinate/injection.
    I use it as a base and add stuff to it to get the desired flavor.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/images/dales.jpg[/img]
    Just one question Mar. Is that a drawing of a dog on the label?
    ;D
    Looks like a Holstein or a Ayrshire.

    That would explain the need for all the seasonings, liquid smoke & the smoker.
    :P
    Yea, its some sort of cow.
    Packer cheerleader
    [/quote]

    Went to the Dale's website Marr.
    May just buy a case, it's definitely not in supermarkets here.
    Always looking for a new seasoning option.

    Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent
    ----------------------------------------------
    As a matter of fact, I do know

  7. #107
    jargomcfargo's Avatar
    jargomcfargo is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,776

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A little work/preparation last night.
    Sticking it in the smoker this morning.
    A quick nap and here is what you get.....

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Marrdro/100_0376.jpg[/img]

    Gottem in the oven on warm waiting for Wildwoman and the kids to return.
    I just might have to take a sample or two as I wait for them.

    ;D
    Excellent. I'm starting to think we could grill a tailgating feast next time we gather.
    “What takes a quarterback to the next level is not arm strength or mobility or any of that stuff. It’s the ability to play on critical downs. Manage third downs, or red zones or four-minute or two-minute situations"
    Dilfer

  8. #108
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "MaxVike" wrote:
    "vikinggreg" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    [quote author=Marrdro link=topic=46444.msg808803#msg808803 date=1217172588]
    [quote author=MaxVike link=topic=46444.msg808800#msg808800 date=1217172324]
    A great seasoning...I like Cookie's.
    Don't have it here in Delaware, I pick it up when I go back to SoDak to see my family:
    http://php1.secure-shopping.com/cookiesbbq/customer/home.php?cat=13


    snip
    Never tried Cookies.
    I will have to see if I can find it locally.

    Here is my all time favorite marinate/injection.
    I use it as a base and add stuff to it to get the desired flavor.

    [img width=450 height=450]http://www.kevinandamanda.com/recipes/images/dales.jpg[/img]
    Just one question Mar. Is that a drawing of a dog on the label?
    ;D
    Looks like a Holstein or a Ayrshire.

    That would explain the need for all the seasonings, liquid smoke & the smoker.
    :P
    Yea, its some sort of cow.
    Packer cheerleader
    [/quote]

    Went to the Dale's website Marr.
    May just buy a case, it's definitely not in supermarkets here.
    Always looking for a new seasoning option.
    [/quote]
    You don't need much as it is very strong.
    Again, I use it mostly as a base for when I am going to inject something.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #109
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,899

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A little work/preparation last night.
    Sticking it in the smoker this morning.
    A quick nap and here is what you get.....

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Marrdro/100_0376.jpg[/img]

    Gottem in the oven on warm waiting for Wildwoman and the kids to return.
    I just might have to take a sample or two as I wait for them.

    ;D
    Excellent. I'm starting to think we could grill a tailgating feast next time we gather.
    I like using those two racks.
    Notice the juice running out of the chickens ass and how evenly the ribs are cooked.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  10. #110
    Prophet's Avatar
    Prophet is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    17,388

    Re: Grilled Secrets and Recipes...

    "Marrdro" wrote:
    "jargomcfargo" wrote:
    "Marrdro" wrote:
    A little work/preparation last night.
    Sticking it in the smoker this morning.
    A quick nap and here is what you get.....

    [img width=450 height=337]http://i276.photobucket.com/albums/kk34/Marrdro/100_0376.jpg[/img]

    Gottem in the oven on warm waiting for Wildwoman and the kids to return.
    I just might have to take a sample or two as I wait for them.

    ;D
    Excellent. I'm starting to think we could grill a tailgating feast next time we gather.
    I like using those two racks.
    Notice the juice running out of the chickens ass and how evenly the ribs are cooked.
    Nothing like juices running out of the chicken's ass to get the mouth watering.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 11 of 14 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Grilled Cheese Burger Melt
    By gregair13 in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 06-21-2010, 08:41 PM
  2. Minnesota Tailgating Recipes
    By JoeC36 in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 98
    Last Post: 06-01-2010, 08:43 PM
  3. Super Bowl Recipes
    By Prophet in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-01-2008, 10:12 AM
  4. 5 Secrets You Should Keep From Your Partner
    By Marrdro in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 05-20-2007, 09:13 PM
  5. Tailgating Recipes
    By Webby in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-20-2005, 06:33 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •