English Vike is offline Starter

greetings vikes, from barcelona

i doubt anyone really noticed but i've been off for a while, i've been backpacking around europe with a friend, having a brilliant time, spent a great time in paris, met some great people, including many lovely americans, the ones over here are doing you guys proud, so many canadians as well! i never realised there were even that many but every other guy i meet seems to be from canada, its 2:10am here and i've been out drinking all night so im a little drunk but just thought id drop a line to the vikes community, i found a culpepper jersey for sale in paris! i would have bought it but im a little short on holiday money, maybe on the way back. my love for the vikings has been a great talking point with a lot of the americans i've met, i met a couple of hardcore miami hurricaines (i think is the name?) fans, they were great, amongst many others.

international greetings to you all, doing my best not just to fly the flag through england, but france, spain and italy, viva las vikes.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: greetings vikes, from barcelona

have fun English Vike. I want to do what your doing someday it seems like so much fun. If you can post pics i love pics.

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Welcome back sir! I will be in Spain in October...any advice send it this way!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

you too webby take pics of the landscape and buildings. Someday i think i might wanna be a photographer.

SKOL is offline Ring of Fame

"English Vike" wrote:
    i doubt anyone really noticed but i've been off for a while
    Of course we noticed. Just the other day I was wondering where you have been. Thanks for looking us up from Barcelona, have a great time, and post some pics upon your return.

The true measure of a man is how he treats someone who can do him absolutely no good -Samuel Johnson - lexicographer
    The word genius isn t applicable in football. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein - Joe Theisman

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Good to hear from and taking the time out of your hectic drinking schedule to remember us :lol:
    Have a great time !
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...