Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Great Sigs MinnesotaFury!!!

hey, thanks all. I have actually just started my own bussiness. But if you post between now and April 1st, you will get your sigs for free. I am currently working on getting some webspace.

I do love making signatures for you guys. Just note that it is always helpful if you can find pics yourself but its no big deal, sometimes I can find some good ones that work out well.

Anyways, thanks for the recognition. I appreciate it the most.

Also, donations to my webspace would be greatly appreciated but are not neccessary by any means.

THanks again,
    Andy Burchardt

P.S. I will be putting up some pics of my room soon. It is probably the most Viking themed room you will see in your life.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"MinnesotaFury" wrote:
    hey, thanks all. I have actually just started my own bussiness. But if you post between now and April 1st, you will get your sigs for free. I am currently working on getting some webspace.

I do love making signatures for you guys. Just note that it is always helpful if you can find pics yourself but its no big deal, sometimes I can find some good ones that work out well.

Anyways, thanks for the recognition. I appreciate it the most.

Also, donations to my webspace would be greatly appreciated but are not neccessary by any means.

THanks again,
    Andy Burchardt

P.S. I will be putting up some pics of my room soon. It is probably the most Viking themed room you will see in your life.
    Keep up the good work! :salute:

I have a room that could compete! :lol:

vikez06 is offline Starter

i have photo impact 10 and have tried to make some sigs.. but yours are sweet how much does your program cost??? and is it east to use???

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

"vikez06" wrote:
    i have photo impact 10 and have tried to make some sigs.. but yours are sweet how much does your program cost??? and is it east to use???
    I used to have Photoshop 7.0. In stores it's a few hundred bucks if I'm not mistaken. I downloaded mine of Limewire. If you've got virus protection and such you should be fine downloading it.

When you first start PhotoShop it's really frustrating...but you'll get used to it. I got decent with it, but no where near what Fury can do.

I actually used to post at graphic forums, and his work is the best I've seen.

Graphics take a lot of talent and time to get perfect on Photoshop.

vikez06 is offline Starter

im gonna download it off of limewire right now

vikefan5016 is offline Waterboy

LETS GO VIKES!!!!!!!!!!!

triple_24 is offline Training Camp

photoshop is so much fun, i used to use it all the time until we had to rebot my computer...i am re-downloading it now, i could make all sorts of sigs but nothing like he can do...they're awesome keep up the good work, i hope your business takes off
    the objective of flying is to throw yourself at the ground and miss

randy moss on his fine: hell if i would have known it was $10,000 dollars i would whipped my d*ck out and slapped the pole with it

yea me too i've done some pretty good work on it too... but nothin like his. i dont know how he got the texture to be in there.. like all the scratch marks and stuff. The detail is what makes all of them soo good...

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"XxS2TheEvoxX" wrote:
    "vikez06" wrote:
    I used to have Photoshop 7.0. In stores it's a few hundred bucks if I'm not mistaken. I downloaded mine of Limewire. If you've got virus protection and such you should be fine downloading it.

When you first start PhotoShop it's really frustrating...but you'll get used to it. I got decent with it, but no where near what Fury can do.

I actually used to post at graphic forums, and his work is the best I've seen.

Graphics take a lot of talent and time to get perfect on Photoshop.
    I downloaded mine with Bit Torrent! Blazing fast! Free too!

XxS2TheEvoxX is offline Pro-Bowler

I currently have PaintShopPro. It's a down-grade of PhotoShop, but you can basically do all of the same things.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast