Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Gotta Love the attitude

Heres my little brush with fame... Even though I doubt he would remember me now, I used to go trick-or-treating with Jeter every halloween untill I was about 12. His family lived across the street from my Aunt and Uncle in Kalamazoo, MI. It was a large subdivision, so we used to go there to max out on candy potential. His parents still live there. Him and my cousin were best friends in high school, and still keep in touch pretty regularly.

Not really a big Yankees fan, but cool none the less...

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

"ryanmurphy" wrote:
    Heres my little brush with fame... Even though I doubt he would remember me now, I used to go trick-or-treating with Jeter every halloween untill I was about 12. His family lived across the street from my Aunt and Uncle in Kalamazoo, MI. It was a large subdivision, so we used to go there to max out on candy potential. His parents still live there. Him and my cousin were best friends in high school, and still keep in touch pretty regularly.

That is cool man, and Jeter is a great player and a class act on and off of the field.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

tjohnson is offline Asst. Coach

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    "ryanmurphy" wrote:

That is cool man, and Jeter is a great player and a class act on and off of the field.

True about Jeter. Even Sox fans can appreciate what he does, as much as it hurts to admit that. ukeright:

How do ya like them apples?!

SJHILL is offline Starter

Sox and Yankees both suck. Twins do things the right way, and I wouldn't count them out. The AL penant winner will come out of the AL Central(White Sox, Twins, or Indians, I'm hoping it will be the Twins)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123