Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

Gotta Love the attitude

Get the Championship parade route ready:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2341248
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

Re: Gotta Love the attitude

The spankees :roll: I dont think they are the best team in there division. They are not better than the white soxs.

Yeah, I hope they dont win because I hatem!

If they don't win with the lineup they have now.....thats bad!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"finnishvikingsfan" wrote:
    The spankees :roll: I dont think they are the best team in there division. They are not better than the white soxs.
    Do your homework, FVF! The Yankees are in the AL East, while the White Sox are in the AL Central. Both teams are in the same LEAGUE, but not the same division...I will give you a PARTIAL pass for not being from the US...but if you are gonna comment (especially criticizing MY Yankees), you gotta bring your "A" game! :razz:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    Get the Championship parade route ready:

http://sports.espn.go.com/mlb/news/story?id=2341248
    Clemens is the wild card...if we can get him, then start planning the parade...if not, it could still be tricky!

Just call Steinbrenner "OWA"...Owner With Attitude....and be on the lookout for his new hit song, "F*** tha Red Sux" :lol:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Do your homework, FVF! The Yankees are in the AL East, while the White Sox are in the AL Central. Both teams are in the same LEAGUE, but not the same division...I will give you a PARTIAL pass for not being from the US...but if you are gonna comment (especially criticizing MY Yankees), you gotta bring your "A" game! :razz:
    I know what divison they are in I think the Blue Jays might be the white soxs of 2005. Although they are better than the bosox. They wont go to the world series.

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"cajunvike" wrote:
    Actually finnish is right if by white he meant blue and by sox he meant jays.

That's right. Yankees might make the playoffs (as a wildcard) but this is the Jays year!!! With all the additions we have, we are going to waltz into the playoffs.

Thanks PPE for the sig.

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Actually finnish is right if by white he meant blue and by sox he meant jays.

That's right. Yankees might make the playoffs (as a wildcard) but this is the Jays year!!! With all the additions we have, we are going to waltz into the playoffs.
    Hey CVF...as long as the Red Sux are on the outside looking in, you guys can have the division title...the Yankees can win it from the Wild Card position just as easily as if they are Division Champs!!! :grin:

American east might be the divison with the most talent. The central will be the most exciting.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast