Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Benet is offline Star Spokesman

Got My Wheels Baby!!

Got my first car today! Yeah yeah I'm way behind all you mofo's who started driving in the womb or got daddy to buy your first car (as a certain ex of mine did) but today it's here!

:grin:

As you can tell, I'm somewhat excited. Also, it's got a name already. Something me and the lads at uni used to do, we had to name the cars (whoever had a car at the time) using the first letter on the license plate, so A would be Andy, B would be Ben etc. My car's first letter is L; so my mate Gaz came up with the name..

Leroy.

Now there's a whole backstory about me wanting to be black that this taps into, but I'm not going into that now. Either way.. I gots my wheels!!

If any a y'all come driving in the South East of England, watch out, cos I might be causing havoc nearby!

ViKing24 is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Got My Wheels Baby!!

What kind of car do you have is it a Ford because isn't that what most of you guys drive over there

Formerly Viking24

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

Coll man.. I can remember my first car.. Hope you have fun with it..

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"Benet" wrote:
    Got my first car today! Yeah yeah I'm way behind all you mofo's who started driving in the womb or got daddy to buy your first car (as a certain ex of mine did) but today it's here!

As you can tell, I'm somewhat excited. Also, it's got a name already. Something me and the lads at uni used to do, we had to name the cars (whoever had a car at the time) using the first letter on the license plate, so A would be Andy, B would be Ben etc. My car's first letter is L; so my mate Gaz came up with the name..

Leroy.

Now there's a whole backstory about me wanting to be black that this taps into, but I'm not going into that now. Either way.. I gots my wheels!!

If any a y'all come driving in the South East of England, watch out, cos I might be causing havoc nearby!

"Diamond in the back, sunroof top...diggin' tha scene wit' a gangsta lean... 'cause I'm Benet, I don't sling no 'caine...I jus' smoke Packer fans like it ain't no thing!" :lol:

Congrats man! My first car was pretty much the same thing...I had to earn it myself so I feel you, man! :grin:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

vikingTurf Guest

Take care of that LEROY now.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

Do cars cost as much there as in Norway? They seem to be almost double in price there than in the U.S.A.

Tidbit:
    You guys know that in Norway your license costs an arm and a leg, but is valid for 100 years! That's right, never needs renewed! Cool, huh?
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Hey thats great Benet, hope you and Leroy have many a fine journeys together...

God, I'm thinking now, what was my first car?......Try a 1976 Ford Pinto.....Sunroof Top, Bomb in the back, digging the Scene's with my high School Queens.........LMAO

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"VikingNed" wrote:

God, I'm thinking now, what was my first car?......Try a 1976 Ford Pinto.....Sunroof Top, Bomb in the back, digging the Scene's with my high School Queens.........LMAO
    A Pinto Ned? Bad as my first car, a Corvair! :sign5: Stalled out at every traffic light and stop sign! :lol: But I loved it!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

vikinggreg is offline Ring of Fame

Hey Benet hope your ride is good to you

My first car was a 76 Mini 1000, it had a name, POS

Thing had a habit of leaving me and my girl friend stranded if I was driving after 9 pm. Also the Lucas wiring, oh.... the god of darkness, had that car for 6 months before I bought a 77 Cobra II, Pinto on steriods

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:

A Pinto Ned? Bad as my first car, a Corvair! :sign5: Stalled out at every traffic light and stop sign! :lol: But I loved it!
    \

That Corvair would be a classic now Fedje.......But I only had the Pinto for a year or two, then I upgraded to a Chevy Monte Carlo.....NICE RIDE...And the Chicks loved the Cadilac Blue I painted it w/Corvete Rims.....Bad ASSSSSSS Ride..........

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast