Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Goodbye Guys

TARKenton is offline Asst. Coach

Re: Goodbye Guys

Its like he started this post thinking we would care. It reminds of when cartman says "screw you guys im going home" and the rest of the gang is like "whatever fata$$, we dont like you anyway!"
    ...Rodgers had to hold on the ball longer, giving players like Jared "I am completely insane and will literally eat your children" Allen time to sack Rodgers again.And again. And again. Actually I think Rodgers may have nightmares about Jared Allen the rest of the year.

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

What the heck? Why leave? So someone pissed you off, so you don't like someone. Big deal. It's like we're in kindergarten and you didn't get picked for a team @ recess..."I'm taking my ball and going home!" :roll:

Mr. Purple is offline Ring of Fame

The fact you made a thread and talked about it lets me know you truly went out of your way to "be mad" grrrr , but hey do your thing.

Theres NOTHING greater then a Florida Gator!
    "I promise everyone this. When Childress is let go in two years I can honestly say this.
    "I am not surprised"."-PurplePackerEater

bono is offline Hall of Famer

Maybe I'm wrong,
    but judging from this guy's name, it would appear that he's a Viking Lover. Yeah?
    With that stated, why is he so mad to the point he wants to omit himself from this "gated community"?
    Heck, I'm a "tried and true" Packer Backer -been dissed and ribbed left and right around here- I haven't called it quits. Sure, I've went on abrupt "vacations," and a few hiatus attacks (can you blame me? I'm a misfit here...my disapperances are justifiable, but not yours, assumed viking fan), but never called it the end.
    Relax.
    BonoSugaRay IS Betamethasone Dunkin

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"mrviking28" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    I came for a purpose.
    I left for a reason.
    YES! I'm out of here also. After yesterday I too saw the light. A lot of you people are classless. There were Giants fans who had the guts to come in here and give congrats as best as a fan can who's team lost when they shouldnt have and you people were ruthless which in turn caused them to retaliate with crude language. I expect a lot of the younger fans here to bash other fans but you older ones should be mature enough to know the difference between friendly trash talking and just being idiots.
    I hope many of you wake up and start acting like human beings.
    I'm gone!
    I may not agree with every post made on this site, probably only truly agree with my own. :grin: Even then I am allowed to change my mind.

Any fan that comes here, whether it is Vikings, Giants, Bengals or Packers is looking to fill some need that they have as individuals. The only fan that this site is geared to fill needs for is VIKING Fans. You choose how you participate.

As for the needs of the opposing fans that come here, they are a different animal. There are a few that have joined and stuck out the ribbing long enough to fit in and are respected to varying degrees. But as for the fan that comes here the week before the game to get an earful, he is not to be respected. If you went to another board, would you expect to be respected, no you earn that.

Here is another point altogether. What kind of a person needs to go to an opposing fan site? More than likely, it is a person that is lacking confidence in their own team or someone that wants to take a ribbing.

One Giant Fan came in yesterday, made his first post and said congrats. Plenty of people showed him some class and the guy left after a few condolences. The guy that got the ribbing yesterday earned his reputation last week. He was argumenative and he got into a verbal conflict.

If PPO doesn't fulfill your needs anymore, you need to move on. You will find asshats everywhere you guy.

6-KINGS Guest

In the words of Stewy,

And suicide is painless, it only brings on changes and I can............

oh nevermind

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"bono" wrote:
    Maybe I'm wrong,
    but judging from this guy's name, it would appear that he's a Viking Lover. Yeah?
    With that stated, why is he so mad to the point he wants to omit himself from this "gated community"?
    Heck, I'm a "tried and true" Packer Backer -been dissed and ribbed left and right around here- I haven't called it quits. Sure, I've went on abrupt "vacations," and a few hiatus attacks (can you blame me? I'm a misfit here...my disapperances are justifiable, but not yours, assumed viking fan), but never called it the end.
    Relax.
    See Bono's needs are being met.

I can respect that.

Glad to have you here Bono!

mnjamie is offline Ring of Fame

"mrviking28" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    I came for a purpose.
    I left for a reason.
    YES! I'm out of here also. After yesterday I too saw the light. A lot of you people are classless. There were Giants fans who had the guts to come in here and give congrats as best as a fan can who's team lost when they shouldnt have and you people were ruthless which in turn caused them to retaliate with crude language. I expect a lot of the younger fans here to bash other fans but you older ones should be mature enough to know the difference between friendly trash talking and just being idiots.
    I hope many of you wake up and start acting like human beings.
    I'm gone!

Peace out Homey "G" ..... *i'm so damn white*

6-KINGS Guest

Heck Del Rio rapped me with a crowbar and I stayed, I knew it ws done with love.

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

This is kind of odd. Didn't you make some post a lot like this 6?... but you came back after it and had to explain that you weren't leaving for good.

I am confused. If people would explain themselves I would be a lot happier. YOU KNOW WHAT I AM TIRED OF THIS I AM LEAVING!

jk. :grin: How could I ever leave?

Page 3 of 15 FirstFirst 12345 13 ... LastLast