Thread: Goodbye Guys

6-KINGS Guest

Re: Goodbye Guys

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    "6-KINGS" wrote:
    You ain't going no wheres til I say so.
    You don't quit da family.......

Kappesh!!
    Want me to put a hit on him, 6-KINGS? I have the Tommy gun, violin case and everything! I also can throw a mean hand grenade! :violent3:
    Just rough up a little and maybe a cut or two.
    Bring him to me.
    We have codes, and nobody breaks da codes.

Bring him in BBQ

mrviking28 is offline Starter

"akvikefan89" wrote:
    I came for a purpose.
    I left for a reason.
    YES! I'm out of here also. After yesterday I too saw the light. A lot of you people are classless. There were Giants fans who had the guts to come in here and give congrats as best as a fan can who's team lost when they shouldnt have and you people were ruthless which in turn caused them to retaliate with crude language. I expect a lot of the younger fans here to bash other fans but you older ones should be mature enough to know the difference between friendly trash talking and just being idiots.
    I hope many of you wake up and start acting like human beings.
    I'm gone!

Prophet Guest

"mrviking28" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    I came for a purpose.
    I left for a reason.
    YES! I'm out of here also. After yesterday I too saw the light. A lot of you people are classless. There were Giants fans who had the guts to come in here and give congrats as best as a fan can who's team lost when they shouldnt have and you people were ruthless which in turn caused them to retaliate with crude language. I expect a lot of the younger fans here to bash other fans but you older ones should be mature enough to know the difference between friendly trash talking and just being idiots.
    I'm gone!
    Have a nice trip. Maybe anger management classes would help.

Del Rio Guest

Don't let the door hit you on your way out.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

this board has over 4000 members so of course, there is gonna be few bad apples in the bunch. But if you really fell like you must leave, than take care and SKOL baby. Vikes rule.

6-KINGS Guest

"Del Rio" wrote:
    Don't let the door hit you on your way out.
    Del are you playing unfair again?

LOL

Del Rio Guest

Probably, not with these guys though. I may have said something to a Giants fan that pissed them off, not sure.....don't care.

I joined this site by googling "Favre Sucks" when I saw a banner that said not your daddy's fan site.....I knew I was home.

I also know that 90% of the time someone makes a post about how they are offended and they are leaving they stick around to read what people have to say about them, or if people will miss them. It is a bizarre thing to me.

If you don't like it and want to leave simply leave. It doesn't hurt me/us that you will no longer be here. Only yourself. I've almost left a few times and if I do I will probably just go.

Maybe they just don't enjoy fansites. While some may claim to be better or to be carebare cushy wooshy, there isn't one out there better then this one. It's the nature of the game. Most of time if people are respectful when they come here they are treated with respect.

If they come into our house take a dump and attempt to drag their ass on our carpet your going to get abused. Live with it.

6-KINGS Guest

TRUE DAT!! DEL MANIZZLE!!!

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

"mrviking28" wrote:
    "akvikefan89" wrote:
    I came for a purpose.
    I left for a reason.
    I'm gone!

Oh no, I am not a human being I am an animal! Oh the horror of it all!

See ya!
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

Salzy is offline Rookie

Um, not that I am pro bashing, but this is first and foremost a Vikings fan site. I don't go to Packer sites. Why you may ask? Because I'm not a Packers fan! Why are you here as a not Viking fan if it isn't to get laughed at?
    The Cheat is grounded!

Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast