Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

Good shows coming to town

There are some good shows coming to Reno for anyone living close enough to be interested.....

February 4 - George Carlin

February 20(?) - Willie Nelson

February 28(?) - Ten Years, Mudvayne, and Korn

Not positive about the dates on the last two, but will find out for sure if anyone wants to know.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Good shows coming to town

Why do you need to go to those shows when there are hookers walking all around town!!? lol jk

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Taste Of Chaos

this tour is really freaking sweet, i know its scheduled to stop in St. Paul and Fargo for you people up there, and it's going to alot of other places too. I'm very upset that i'm not able to attend the show in Dayton... just a great lineup all around, particulary; Thrice, FFaF, Atreyu, and The Recieving end of Sirens.

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

"renovikesfan" wrote:
    There are some good shows coming to Reno for anyone living close enough to be interested.....

February 4 - George Carlin

February 20(?) - Willie Nelson

February 28(?) - Ten Years, Mudvayne, and Korn

Not positive about the dates on the last two, but will find out for sure if anyone wants to know.
    I already seen them all but Willie Nelson. You have to go see George Carlin if you never have before! Your face will hurt from laughing when you come out, I promise!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

Yeah, I've seen some of his stand up on TV and he is pretty d@mn funny. Probably even better in person and uncensored.

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Yeah, I've seen some of his stand up on TV and he is pretty d@mn funny. Probably even better in person and uncensored.
    Exactly!! My face hurt so bad from laughing. The muscles in my cheeks were sore for a day or so. He picks on people in the audience.

Oooh, that would suck to get picked on by a comedian! They would probably tear me apart! It would be funny though!!

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    Oooh, that would suck to get picked on by a comedian! They would probably tear me apart! It would be funny though!!
    That's why my face hurt. If he catches you laughing at his picking on someone else, he starts on you. I had to hide my mouth most of the time so he didn't get me. :lol:

LOL, that would be crazy!

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Im waiting for Kottonmouth kings.. Twiztid.. Bone thugs.. Or ICP to come to town

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast