Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Good news for me

"shockzilla" wrote:
    Congrats - think of all the driving, though... :lol:

Seriously, you're going to LOVE it!!!!! There's nothing like the Dome on a fall afternoon, with the noise EXPLODING everywhere!!!

Shock u made me so jealous saying all that stuff like that!

Dude CC u should do some tailgating man.. Get there at like 10 and chill with the fans and piss off the opponents fans and eat some grub.. I think that would be great

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

Seriously, you're going to LOVE it!!!!! There's nothing like the Dome on a fall afternoon, with the noise EXPLODING everywhere!!!

Dude CC u should do some tailgating man.. Get there at like 10 and chill with the fans and piss off the opponents fans and eat some grub.. I think that would be great
    Yeah, tailgating would be pretty fun. Eat some food and yuck it up with the other fans. Man I can't wate!

haha well ive seen 2 home vikes games the first was the year the last time the niners made the superbowl and deon didnt play but i was sitting in box seats and i got del reos auotgraph and the vikes won .....the second was my fav CRIS CARTERS last home game cpep was hurt bowman went down during the game and WYNN!!!!!!!!! had to take over haha the vikes lost by 30 it was sumptin like 44-3 i felt so bad when carter made a circle waving at the fans not the way for him to go out but i got his aoutgraph that morning at the teams hotel it was so much fun..........but uall ahve a great time congrats
    Can Someone please Hook me up with a Sig

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Sweet Chavous! Get loud!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    "Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:

Yeah, tailgating would be pretty fun. Eat some food and yuck it up with the other fans. Man I can't wate!
    See you at the Packer game...look for the tailgate next to my camper!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"nextvikingsstar" wrote:
    haha well ive seen 2 home vikes games the first was the year the last time the niners made the superbowl and deon didnt play but i was sitting in box seats and i got del reos auotgraph and the vikes won .....the second was my fav CRIS CARTERS last home game cpep was hurt bowman went down during the game and WYNN!!!!!!!!! had to take over haha the vikes lost by 30 it was sumptin like 44-3 i felt so bad when carter made a circle waving at the fans not the way for him to go out but i got his aoutgraph that morning at the teams hotel it was so much fun..........but uall ahve a great time congrats
    Del Rio never said anything about being at that game??? What say you, DR?
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12