Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound

Re:Good luck marrdro

Congratulations to your daughter & future son-in-law Marrdro.

Hope you & the boss have a good time.

"If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!

Thanks Guys/Gals.

Wedding went great, even though it wasn't as planned out as well as I would have done.

I will post some pics later, however, it was a beach wedding, flip flops were optional. Partly cloudy, about 85 or so with a slight breeze. Reception was in the building right behind the beach with lots of food (almost ran out), lots of booze (ran out) lots of wine (ran out) and a 16 gal keg (ran out).

Suffice it to say, everyone had a great time and our designated drivers were pretty busy afterward.

Again, thanks to all, pics to follow. Now lets see whats been going on on PPO>......Time to talk football.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I'm waiting for the pics of the ' Noodlegram ' that PPO ordered for you Marrdro..... a boozed up Marr arm in arm with his favourite QB.. that must have been a beautiful sight :-)
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

AngloVike wrote:
    I'm waiting for the pics of the ' Noodlegram ' that PPO ordered for you Marrdro..... a boozed up Marr arm in arm with his favourite QB.. that must have been a beautiful sight :-)
    ....snicker.....

To many redneck Vikings fans in this crowd and almost everyone of them do not like the Noodle.

Go figure my family would think the same way I do.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

Marrdro wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    ....snicker.....

To many redneck Vikings fans in this crowd and almost everyone of them do not like the Noodle.

Only in the Marrdro family... :P

AngloVike is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    ....snicker.....

lol rumour has it that the wedding vows had to be amended so that no reference was made to the word 'for'... as the minister was worried that the father of the bride would have a complete meltdown.. especially when he said the line " for as long as you both shall live " seems when Marr heard that in the rehearsal he thought that Favre was signed to a contract extension.... :woohoo:
    Time spent annoying a Packer fan is never time wasted...

i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

AngloVike wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    ....snicker.....

lol rumour has it that the wedding vows had to be amended so that no reference was made to the word 'for'... as the minister was worried that the father of the bride would have a complete meltdown.. especially when he said the line " for as long as you both shall live " seems when Marr heard that in the rehearsal he thought that Favre was signed to a contract extension.... :woohoo:
    many lol's were had

AngloVike wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    AngloVike wrote:
    ....snicker.....

LOL, thats classic PPO right thar and the first snort out of me in about 2 weeks.

Thanks my friend, I needed a good chuckle today.

Traveling_Vike is offline Coordinator

Glad to hear that all went well. Best wishes to the happy couple! I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures.

My Meeple is purple. What color is yours?

Traveling_Vike wrote:
    Glad to hear that all went well. Best wishes to the happy couple! I'm looking forward to seeing those pictures.
    Funny thing.

The whole affair lasted about 6 hours. I finally got enough beer in me to the point that I needed to whiz (I was actually playing the graceous host and spent alot of time talking/visiting with the guests so I wasn't sudsing in my typcially fashion) and discovered by fly was down.

Go figure, no one even noticed and it doesn't show on any of the photos YET.

In the end, I told my daugther that you can take a old houndog and give him a bath with some smelly soap that makes him smell good, however, he is still just an old hounddog.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast