Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Good luck!

Ltrey33 is offline Jersey Retired

Good luck!

Hey everyone...I just wanted to say good luck to all of my fellow college students on their finals this week! It's going to be one rough, busy, boring and nerve racking week! Good luck!

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Good luck!

Good luck on all your finals, my brother is graduting college Friday. He crammed a 5 year degree into 3 years. Has job already and everything.

Good luck everybody.

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

Hey good luck all you young un's!! I know finals week is a very stressful time but I hope all of you are able to do well and have a little bit of fun amidst it all. Trust me, your hard work will pay off in the end! GOOD LUCK!!!

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

FedjeViking is offline Ring of Fame

I just finished my finals for this semester. :banana: Dang this was a hard semester for some reason. :read: I didn't think I would get it all done! I know a couple of classes will be borderline, gradewise. But at my age I just want to pass! :lol:

Go to it guys, the week will pass quickly!
    [move]"Our day WILL come!! I just hope I LIVE long enough to see it!"[/move]

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    I just finished my finals for this semester. banana Dang this was a hard semester for some reason. read I didn't think I would get it all done! I know a couple of classes will be borderline, gradewise. But at my age I just want to pass! lol

What are you going to be when you grow up? :wink:

stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

yeah i'm finishing up this week too......i only have four finals this semester but three of them are on Wednesday!! Just ready to be done and finally have summer here!
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

"westvirginiavikings" wrote:
    "FedjeViking" wrote:
    I just finished my finals for this semester. banana Dang this was a hard semester for some reason. read I didn't think I would get it all done! I know a couple of classes will be borderline, gradewise. But at my age I just want to pass! lol

What are you going to be when you grow up? :wink:
    Major in History, Minor in Digital Media. Going to build American History websites that secondary education teachers can send the kids to for research. That is what I'll do while I work on my Masters in History. :lol:

"stateVIKE44" wrote:
    yeah i'm finishing up this week too......i only have four finals this semester but three of them are on Wednesday!! Just ready to be done and finally have summer here!
    My college won't allow 3 finals in one day! NANANABOOBOO! :lol:

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    I just finished my finals for this semester. :banana: Dang this was a hard semester for some reason. :read: I didn't think I would get it all done! I know a couple of classes will be borderline, gradewise. But at my age I just want to pass! :lol:

My wife feels the same way about her two classes this semester (she is going part-time at Northern Virginia Community College while also running her own business and working with another business to help build up their clientele as well). Her last final is tomorrow! You should meet her, Fedje...you vintage vixens would probably have alot in common!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

stateVIKE44 is offline Pro-Bowler

"FedjeViking" wrote:
    "stateVIKE44" wrote:
    My college won't allow 3 finals in one day! NANANABOOBOO! :lol:
    No Way!!! I guess one of mine is an Intro to Computers class that i had to take to fill an elective, so i'm just gonna wing it on that one, the other two arent gonna be much fun though
    "I play for the love of the game; I play because there is no greater feeling than hearing 80,000 fans screaming when you smack somebody!"
    ~ Jared Allen

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast