Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 27
  1. #1
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    gol darn daylight savings

    uggggggggghhhhhhhhhhh I just woke up and just remembere we gained an hour of--sleep-- now I have to wait 1 extra hour to watch the vikes

  2. #2
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    Your not alone bubby,

    But aren't you two hours behind me? (Connecticut Time).

    Man, are you up early.....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  3. #3
    KJ's Avatar
    KJ
    KJ is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    374

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    Minnesota is Central time, only one hour behind us Easterners.

  4. #4
    NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    9,512

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    Only one hour?...

    Thanks KJ, for some reason I thought 2 hours...

    I must still be suffering a little jet lag, from my Philippines vacation this year..

    Try a 12 hour difference.......sucks....


    I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

  5. #5
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    But it makes our weekend last 1 hour longer! :smile:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  6. #6
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    I think instead of turning it back an hour in fall & then ahead an hour in spring they turn it back 1/2 hour in fall & leave it the fuck alone forever!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  7. #7
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    "singersp" wrote:
    But it makes our weekend last 1 hour longer! :smile:
    GOOD POINT :lol:

  8. #8
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    I woke up at 2 A.M. this morning & set my clocks back 1 hour, as 2 A.M. is the "official" time it's supposed to be changed.

    I went back to sleep & woke up an hour later. I'd be danged but it was 2 A.M. again!

    So once again I set my clocks back the 1 hour.

    This happened several times. So right now I don't know what the fuck time it really is! :lol:

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

  9. #9
    vikeswin2005's Avatar
    vikeswin2005 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,641

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    "singersp" wrote:
    I woke up at 2 A.M. this morning & set my clocks back 1 hour, as 2 A.M. is the "official" time it's supposed to be changed.

    I went back to sleep & woke up an hour later. I'd be danged but it was 2 A.M. again!

    So once again I set my clocks back the 1 hour.

    This happened several times. So right now I don't know what the F!!ck time it really is! :lol:
    wow you are a cheesehead huh? j/k if you are in wisconsin it is 715

  10. #10
    singersp's Avatar
    singersp is offline PPO Newshound
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Posts
    52,262

    Re: gol darn daylight savings

    "vikeswin2005" wrote:
    "singersp" wrote:
    I woke up at 2 A.M. this morning & set my clocks back 1 hour, as 2 A.M. is the "official" time it's supposed to be changed.

    I went back to sleep & woke up an hour later. I'd be danged but it was 2 A.M. again!

    So once again I set my clocks back the 1 hour.

    This happened several times. So right now I don't know what the F!!ck time it really is! :lol:
    wow you are a cheesehead huh? j/k if you are in wisconsin it is 715
    I was just making a funny vikeswin! Didn't you see this guy? :lol:

    I had a feeling someone was going to take me seriously & post the time! LMAO!

    BTW as to me ever being a cheesehead ---- Fat fucking chance!

    "If at first you don't succeed, parachuting is not for you"

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 2009 Daylight Saving time reminder
    By Zeus in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 11-01-2009, 02:39 PM
  2. Daylight saving time patch
    By RK. in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-11-2007, 03:15 PM
  3. Dropping Daylight
    By happy camper in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-27-2006, 06:12 PM
  4. Those Darn Giants
    By SuperGonzo in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 04-20-2006, 04:22 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •