Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    randy--moss is offline Rookie

Going in for a physical this week..

xxxx
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Going in for a physical this week..

"randy--moss" wrote:
    Hey i got a simple question, may sound a bit stupid but im sick of worrying about it.. Whats involved in a basic physical?? Like i mean, there are no urine analysis's or anything to test for drugs are there.. I know they will probably take blood but thats for white/red blood cells and so on.. ? Or am i wrong.. I just thought they have to notify you if there testing for drugs. Because i have thc in my system and i dont need it coming up on anything, so im just wondering, haha

btw.. Im the one who made the appointment for it, no one else,such as a employer or anyone.
    I used to be in the medical field in the military and know a little on the private sector.

No, no drug screen should be invovled. Yes, the odds are you have to have a urinalysis. But, they are not going to test for drugs. If they did, nobody would be able to view those results without your consent.

BTW, drugs are bad unkay!

haha, i know man, i just moved down to the twin cities to get out of my old town and i quit a week in a half ago smoking, and plan on trying to stay clean for good, life is allot better without it and i know that..

I was just making sure.. Makes me feel allot better, thanks
    [img:fed39c00ce]http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y28/randymosss/sig1.jpg[/img:fed39c00ce]

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"randy--moss" wrote:
    haha, i know man, i just moved down to the twin cities to get out of my old town and i quit a week in a half ago smoking, and plan on trying to stay clean for good, life is allot better without it and i know that..

I was just making sure.. Makes me feel allot better, thanks
    Don't force me to play "responsible parent" now! :lol:

hahaha, no i wouldnt do that to you

But hey, seriously, thankyou for your info.. I was wondering why no one was replying and just thinking " What, nobody has ever had a physical before" .. Maybe its just cuz this is wayyyyy off topic

heh, it is what it is

gpete13 is offline Starter

I didnt see it.

They usually test your body, pulse, breathing, heart beat, refelexes, nose, eyes, ears, hernia, weight, height and take blood, a few vials. Thats to test for all different things but I don't see why it would be drug related. You might have to use a urine cup too, but still no reason to test for drugs.

BTW I have a funny store about that, but I think I wont share it on a public forum.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

You will also have to turn your head and cough! Guys, you all know what I mean!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Del Rio Guest

First day of HS football me and a few of my good friends where sitting around talking after practice. On of my friends started talking about how he had a chick do his physical. So we get on the subject. It starts dying down and my best friend pipes up and says man what sucked the worst was when the doctor stuck his finger in my Butt! We all get quiet.....................................I say uh....I must have missed that part and all my other friends started laughing big time..........he just looks at us with hurt eyes and says no way! NO WAY! SHUT UP! I bet you guys are lying and it did happen to you LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Classic

BTW no they dont test for drugs. You better get some help brotha. My brother was smoking weed for 6 years tried to quit on his own 100 times. Finally got wise and joined NA. He's been clean 1 year.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

"Del Rio" wrote:
    First day of HS football me and a few of my good friends where sitting around talking after practice. On of my friends started talking about how he had a chick do his physical. So we get on the subject. It starts dying down and my best friend pipes up and says man what sucked the worst was when the doctor stuck his finger in my Butt! We all get quiet.....................................I say uh....I must have missed that part and all my other friends started laughing big time..........he just looks at us with hurt eyes and says no way! NO WAY! SHUT UP! I bet you guys are lying and it did happen to you LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Classic

BTW no they dont test for drugs. You better get some help brotha. My brother was smoking weed for 6 years tried to quit on his own 100 times. Finally got wise and joined NA. He's been clean 1 year.

No thank you! :bootyshake:

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast