Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 17

Thread: Going to Canada

  1. #1
    12purplepride28's Avatar
    12purplepride28 is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    1,855
    Blog Entries
    1

    Going to Canada

    Won't be able to get on for a week or so as I'm going up to canada for a fishing trip with some guys. Not really sure if PPO will even be worth going on with a noobie like me gone, but I'm sure it'll manage. Anyways, gonna go catch a bunch of northern, will post pictures for anyone interested when I get back (I'm sure there's a few fishermen on here). See you in a week
    I am NOT here to provide good football insight or rational observations. I am an emotional 19 year old Viking fan and I expect you to adjust your expectations from my posts.

  2. #2
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Going to Canada

    What part of Canada are you going to?

    A little bit of warning, you can get charged for drinking on a boat in Ontario.

  3. #3
    gregair13's Avatar
    gregair13 is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Edmonton, AB
    Posts
    14,579

    Re: Going to Canada

    We're bringing purple back.

  4. #4
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re:Going to Canada

    Two things......

    1. Everyone on PPO is important. New and old alike.

    2. You need to track I_Bleed_Purple down and make him buy you a few of those expensive beers.

    JK, have fun my friend and travel safe.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  5. #5
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Going to Canada

    Marrdro wrote:
    Two things......

    1. Everyone on PPO is important. New and old alike.

    2. You need to track I_Bleed_Purple down and make him buy you a few of those expensive beers.

    JK, have fun my friend and travel safe.
    2. You know you want a $6.19 pint.

  6. #6
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re:Going to Canada

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Two things......

    1. Everyone on PPO is important. New and old alike.

    2. You need to track I_Bleed_Purple down and make him buy you a few of those expensive beers.

    JK, have fun my friend and travel safe.
    2. You know you want a $6.19 pint.
    Of course I do. If I have learned anything in my travels around the world, ......anyplace that they used the word "Pint" in conjuction with a brew that involves barley and hops, its gonna be good.
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  7. #7
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Going to Canada

    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Two things......

    1. Everyone on PPO is important. New and old alike.

    2. You need to track I_Bleed_Purple down and make him buy you a few of those expensive beers.

    JK, have fun my friend and travel safe.
    2. You know you want a $6.19 pint.
    Of course I do. If I have learned anything in my travels around the world, ......anyplace that they used the word "Pint" in conjuction with a brew that involves barley and hops, its gonna be good.
    tell you what, you drag your ass up here and I'll buy you a nice $6.19 pint of the Pride of Nova Scotia


  8. #8
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re:Going to Canada

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Two things......

    1. Everyone on PPO is important. New and old alike.

    2. You need to track I_Bleed_Purple down and make him buy you a few of those expensive beers.

    JK, have fun my friend and travel safe.
    2. You know you want a $6.19 pint.
    Of course I do. If I have learned anything in my travels around the world, ......anyplace that they used the word "Pint" in conjuction with a brew that involves barley and hops, its gonna be good.
    tell you what, you drag your ass up here and I'll buy you a nice $6.19 pint of the Pride of Nova Scotia

    Halifax is already on Wildwomans and my list for towns to visit. Been there twice and had a blast both times so don't think I won't come and park my camper in your driveway when we get it.

    We are going to look at one of these this weekend.

    2010 Keystone Springdale
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

  9. #9
    i_bleed_purple's Avatar
    i_bleed_purple is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Canadialand
    Posts
    16,777
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re:Going to Canada

    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Two things......

    1. Everyone on PPO is important. New and old alike.

    2. You need to track I_Bleed_Purple down and make him buy you a few of those expensive beers.

    JK, have fun my friend and travel safe.
    2. You know you want a $6.19 pint.
    Of course I do. If I have learned anything in my travels around the world, ......anyplace that they used the word "Pint" in conjuction with a brew that involves barley and hops, its gonna be good.
    tell you what, you drag your ass up here and I'll buy you a nice $6.19 pint of the Pride of Nova Scotia

    Halifax is already on Wildwomans and my list for towns to visit. Been there twice and had a blast both times so don't think I won't come and park my camper in your driveway when we get it.

    We are going to look at one of these this weekend.

    2010 Keystone Springdale
    The one small issue with that is I don't live in Nova Scotia.. :dry:

  10. #10
    Marrdro's Avatar
    Marrdro is offline Beware My Spreadsheet, Bitches!
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    43,928

    Re:Going to Canada

    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    i_bleed_purple wrote:
    Marrdro wrote:
    Two things......

    1. Everyone on PPO is important. New and old alike.

    2. You need to track I_Bleed_Purple down and make him buy you a few of those expensive beers.

    JK, have fun my friend and travel safe.
    2. You know you want a $6.19 pint.
    Of course I do. If I have learned anything in my travels around the world, ......anyplace that they used the word "Pint" in conjuction with a brew that involves barley and hops, its gonna be good.
    tell you what, you drag your ass up here and I'll buy you a nice $6.19 pint of the Pride of Nova Scotia

    Halifax is already on Wildwomans and my list for towns to visit. Been there twice and had a blast both times so don't think I won't come and park my camper in your driveway when we get it.

    We are going to look at one of these this weekend.

    2010 Keystone Springdale
    The one small issue with that is I don't live in Nova Scotia.. :dry:
    I assumed that is were you were from based off the beer. Doesn't matter. When we start traveling, we will be looking for all kinds of driveways to park free.

    You see the price on that camper? :blink:
    Many many thanks to my talented friend Jos for the new Sig.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v343/josdin00/Vikings/Marrdro_sig.jpg

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. What the 'eh' is all aboot in Canada
    By BadlandsVikings in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-22-2010, 10:06 AM
  2. a lil shoutout from canada
    By lil_miss_sixty in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 236
    Last Post: 04-16-2008, 10:19 PM
  3. New member from Canada
    By nibelungen in forum Free Beer!
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: 02-05-2008, 12:35 AM
  4. Oh Canada!
    By V4L in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 55
    Last Post: 07-03-2006, 07:26 PM
  5. USA loses to CANADA
    By shawn9876uss in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 45
    Last Post: 03-11-2006, 04:35 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •