Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Go Cubs!

BloodyHorns82 is offline Jersey Retired Feed The Frog Champion

Re: Go Cubs!

"triedandtruevikesfan" wrote:
    HAHAHAHA.... I don't feel bad... I won the bet. My boy and I had a bet on this series, now I get an hour back rub tonight! woooooohooooooooo
    Dang! a full hour!? what was the bet for? full sweep?

VikesfaninWis is offline Jersey Retired

HAHAHAHA.... I don't feel bad... I won the bet. My boy and I had a bet on this series, now I get an hour back rub tonight! woooooohooooooooo

I would rub you back even without a bet.. :grin:

josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame

"Williamson8211" wrote:
    Josdin,

I dunno if you saw the interesting article in Sun-Time. NO I WAS NOT MARIOTTI who wrote it, but they saudwe shoud trade away Maddux and Pierre and release Wood.

With the money JUST from that, we could get Zito, Carlos Lee, and a 5th starter in next years offseason. I would like our outfueld to be Lee, Lie, and Jones instead of Murton, Pierre, Jones.

Pitching staff would look like Prior, Big Z, Miller, Zito, TBD instead of Prior, Maddux, Marmol, Marshall, Big Z.

Just thought that it was interesting.
    I wouldn't mind seeing those guys traded out. I'm even ready to go so far as to suggest trading Prior.....under the right circumstance. I'm not convinced that Prior will ever hold up for a whole year in Chicago. If he can get four good starts in before the trade deadline, his value might shoot up. With the lack of quality pitching on the trade market this year, his comparative value might not ever be higher. Of course, then it might be hard to get another team to give up all that I'd want in return, but some team trying to keep up in the penant race might be desparate enough.

Most of all, though, I want Dusty gone.

HEY AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE WRIGLEY! ANYONE WATCH WGN ON SUNDAY, THEY HAD NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT THE METRODUMP.
    You republican whore!

"PurpleRide" wrote:
    HEY AT LEAST WE STILL HAVE WRIGLEY! ANYONE WATCH WGN ON SUNDAY, THEY HAD NOTHING NICE TO SAY ABOUT THE METRODUMP.
    Well yeah, what nice things are there to say? The dome has got to be one of the worst in baseball. It still doesn't take away from the fact that your cubbies got spanked all weekend long! :razz:

With that said, I'd love to go watch a game at Wriggley this year. I want to take a road trip to Miller Park and Wriggley. Unfortuantly I won't be able to watch the Twins at either as I don't believe they have any away games at either stadium.

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    No it actually was just to win the series... and actually I wrote that wrong it's only a half hour! But either way... I'm excited! If the Cubbies had won though I would have had to rub his back every day for a week (he said because of the odds :lol

triedandtruevikesfan is offline Jersey Retired

"VikesfaninWis" wrote:

I would rub you back even without a bet.. :grin:
    Awwwww... what a sweetheart you are! He does, just not as often as I would like :wink:

"BloodyHorns82" wrote:
    No it actually was just to win the series... and actually I wrote that wrong it's only a half hour! But either way... I'm excited! If the Cubbies had won though I would have had to rub his back every day for a week (he said because of the odds :lol
    Well congrats on winning the bet. You'll have an entire half hour to reap your winnings!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123