Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired

A girl's beloved dog, a grisly nightmare

http://www.startribune.com/467/story/1055748.html

"Crystal Brown's world was turned upside down a month ago when Chevy, her 4-year-old Australian shepherd mix, didn't come home.
    "I told him everything and he never shared any of my secrets," said Crystal, 17, who has had some troubled times in her young life. Chevy was her therapy dog, and she leaned on him for comfort and support.

Two weeks ago, a gift-wrapped box was left at the house where she lives with her grandmother in St. Paul's Rice Street area. Inside the box, Crystal was horrified to find her dog's head."

I have heard of some f'ed up things in my life but thsi one is right up near the top.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

Re: A girl's beloved dog, a grisly nightmare

What's the fucked up part?
    Her confiding in her dog or the dog's head coming in a box or both?
    I would like to hear the story from the side of the psychopath that sent the dog's head in the box.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Blog Entries

I hope they find the bastard and hit him with not only animal cruelty but with the terroristic threat as well.
    This is obviously a motivated act, so the asshole must know her personally. That is good because it increases the chance of find him.

Prick.
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

=Z=

ChezPizmo is offline Coordinator

"Prophet" wrote:
    What's the ~messed up~ up part?
    Her confiding in her dog or the dog's head coming in a box or both?
    I would like to hear the story from the side of the psychopath that sent the dog's head in the box.
    I don't find it messed up that she "confides" in a dog. Like the article says, she was obviously troubled. And there was nothing wrong with her having a pet as an outlet.

Completly f*cked up.
    [size=11pt]"The only thing better than food & football is maybe Brett Favre."

[size=8pt]

-John Madden on Thanksgiving while on "Mike & Mike In The Morning"

whackthepack is offline Jersey Retired

That is just cruel!

Serial killer in the making.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate.

"NodakPaul" wrote:
    I hope they find the bastard and hit him with not only animal cruelty but with the terroristic threat as well.
    This is obviously a motivated act, so the donkey butt must know her personally. That is good because it increases the chance of find him.

Prick.
    Not only that, but maybe hit 'em with a nailed, wooden baseball bat while they are at it.

I agree. When I first read it and saw that this was done and that the head was delivered to her in "a box", I couldn't believe it... but then I read the article.
    With batteries, valentine chocolates, and a note..? What the floop??
    Read the whole article those of you who haven't... or maybe you don't want to.

[size=8pt]

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

I have felt like killing my neighbors dogs before but if I did I wouldn't gift them body parts.

I'll throw this out there, what if the dog was hit by a car. Someone saw the flyer and decided to play a sick joke on her.

OR

Someone found the dog, killed it then saw the flyer and decided to torment the girl.

Still the person should be punished, but there is an outside chance the person has never met her before.

I agree though serial killer in the making.
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

"Del" wrote:
    I have felt like killing my neighbors dogs before but if I did I wouldn't gift them body parts.

I'll throw this out there, what if the dog was hit by a car. Someone saw the flyer and decided to play a sick joke on her.

OR

Someone found the dog, killed it then saw the flyer and decided to torment the girl.
    Still the person should be punished, but there is an outside chance the person has never met her before.

Yeah, I've had that feeling with my neighbors also, but they weren't anywhere near as close to the owners as this case. And if they were, I'd talk to them before I took action to that degree.

Either way you look at it, the fact alone that the person who did this went through all the trouble of batteries, a personalized note, chocolates, and everything else is a major sicko and fucked up in the head.

[size=8pt]

Del Rio is offline Coordinator

"ChezPizmo" wrote:
    "Del" wrote:

OR

Yeah, I've had that feeling with my neighbors also, but they weren't anywhere near as close to the owners as this case. And if they were, I'd talk to them before I took action to that degree.

Either way you look at it, the fact alone that the person who did this went through all the trouble of batteries, a personalized note, chocolates, and everything else is a major sicko and fucked up in the head.
    Yep

And just to get this thing to 12 pages, what will happen if they catch him? 2 years? 1 Year? 1,200 dollar fine and community service?

They wont be able to stick terrorist charges on the person.......imo
    If you promise to be smarter, I will promise to be nicer.

My posts are worth 6 of yours.

Prophet is offline Jersey Retired

...Shirley Brown placed the box on her granddaughter's bedroom dresser. "I was surprised and excited," Crystal said. "I thought it was a gift from my cousin."

She tore off the paper and ripped open the box. Inside, she found valentine candy and a black garbage bag. And then she saw her dog's face.

Crystal screamed and ran to the kitchen to find her grandmother: "Is this my dog, Grandma? No! That's not my dog? Is it my dog?"...
    , definitely warped.
    Get your facts first, and then you can distort them as much as you please. Mark Twain

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast