Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Girl advise.

mnvikes61 is offline Team Alumni

Re: Girl advise.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    WBLBabe is the resident counselor for advice related to women.

I would hang tight and see what transpires. There are plenty of women out there, especially in Albuquerque. No rush, you don't want to appear desperate...even if you are. :lol:
    I'm not desperate but this girl is so unbelievably awesome that it would suck if I sat on my hands while I might of have a shot :???:
    You just answered your own question. Ask her out.
    Well alright this was really stupid what I did. I was on the phone with her and I was just about to ask her out but she had to go and I wasn't going to be around the rest of the night so I wrote her and asked which after I thought about it was pretty dumb of me.

Thanks Josdin

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Prophet" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    WBLBabe is the resident counselor for advice related to women.

I would hang tight and see what transpires. There are plenty of women out there, especially in Albuquerque. No rush, you don't want to appear desperate...even if you are. :lol:
    I'm not desperate but this girl is so unbelievably awesome that it would suck if I sat on my hands while I might of have a shot :???:
    You just answered your own question. Ask her out.
    Yeah really. Get your group together and go do something. Ask her out after that.

Vikes_King is offline Jersey Retired

screw the group, ask her out

http://vikesking.blogspot.com/

"We’ll win our own Super Bowl, with our own players. Real Vikings. Something Brett Favre can never be."

- Dan Calabrese

I've been trying for the last couple of days to get the group together but it seems like I'm the only one really putting it out there, she hasn't exactly said no but our pals haven't really said yes.

Thanks Josdin

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    lol or you could do that. :grin:

"Vikes_King" wrote:
    Well the plan is to try n' get together tomorrow. If my pal and his g/f bail out though I might ask her if she wants to just do something together. Easier to type it though than to actually ask her out

Thanks Josdin

Prophet Guest

Forget about the group. Just be honest. Ask her out for something harmless like lunch and a balloon ride. After that just go with the flow for your next encounter.

"Prophet" wrote:
    Forget about the group. Just be honest. Ask her out for something harmless like lunch and a balloon ride. After that just go with the flow for your next encounter.
    Well when I asked her out in that e-mail, I asked her if she'd like to get together just her and me or get the entire group together.When she replied she said the group that's why I'm trying to get the group together.

Thanks Josdin

Prophet Guest

"mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Well when I asked her out in that e-mail, I asked her if she'd like to get together just her and me or get the entire group together.When she replied she said the group that's why I'm trying to get the group together.
    Now you tell us. You have three options the way I see it.

1. Get together with the group.
    2. Take a risk and ask her out without the group.
    3. Do nothing.

I would go with option #2 since you already expressed more then a mild interest in her. Just don't come on too strong. What's the worse case scenario? She says no? Oh well. The keepers are worth pursuing and one strike does not mean the end of the pursuit.

"Prophet" wrote:
    "mnvikes61" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Now you tell us. You have three options the way I see it.

1. Get together with the group.
    2. Take a risk and ask her out without the group.
    3. Do nothing.

I would go with option #2 since you already expressed more then a mild interest in her. Just don't come on too strong. What's the worse case scenario? She says no? Oh well. The keepers are worth pursuing and one strike does not mean the end of the pursuit.
    Yah I guess I forgot to bring that point across, my bad. Yah like I said if the group thing fails tomorrow, I think I'll ask her if she'd like to do something just me and her and see what happens.

Thanks Josdin

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast