Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. #1
    Garland Greene's Avatar
    Garland Greene is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    A, A
    Posts
    6,170

    Giants and Jets fans taking the loss to hard?

    Mystery smell settles over Manhattan
    http://www.cnn.com/2007/US/01/08/nyc.odor/index.html

    My guess is after watching the games this weekend it may be a combination of mass suicides or people that upset to their stomachs

  2. #2
    NodakPaul's Avatar
    NodakPaul is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    West Fargo, ND
    Posts
    17,602
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Giants and Jets fans taking the loss to hard?

    "Bloomberg" wrote:
    Bloomberg later confirmed a "small gas leak" near Sixth Avenue and Bleecker Street but said the smell appears to be a natural gas additive. Natural gas has no smell, so an additive, mercaptan, is included to give it a detectable smell in the event of a leak.
    Mercaptan.
    hmmmmm...

    "http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Methanethiol" wrote:
    Methanethiol (also known as methyl mercaptan) is a colorless gas with a smell like rotten cabbage. It is a natural substance found in the blood, brain, and other tissues of people and animals. It is released from animal feces. It occurs naturally in certain foods, such as some nuts and cheese. It is also one of the main chemicals responsible for bad breath and the smell in flatulence.
    So basically Manhattan and parts of new Jersey smell like one giant fart.
    So what's new?
    Zeus wrote:
    When are you going to realize that picking out the 20 bad throws this year and ignoring the 300 good ones does not make your point?

    =Z=

  3. #3
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Giants and Jets fans taking the loss to hard?

    Belichick is still a D*CK!

    He grudgingly shakes Mangini's hand when he loses...and hugs him when he wins...what a sore loser!

    I can't wait to see his team get beat by the Chargers this weekend!
    Hopefully, Marty won't screw it up!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #4
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Giants and Jets fans taking the loss to hard?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Belichick is still a D*CK!

    He grudgingly shakes Mangini's hand when he loses...and hugs him when he wins...what a sore loser!

    I can't wait to see his team get beat by the Chargers this weekend!
    Hopefully, Marty won't screw it up!!!
    [img width=400 height=316]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/Funny_shit/Thread_hijack_live.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    [size=1pt]Three whole words[/size]

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #5
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Giants and Jets fans taking the loss to hard?

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Belichick is still a D*CK!

    He grudgingly shakes Mangini's hand when he loses...and hugs him when he wins...what a sore loser!

    I can't wait to see his team get beat by the Chargers this weekend!
    Hopefully, Marty won't screw it up!!!
    [img width=400 height=316]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/Funny_shit/Thread_hijack_live.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    [size=1pt]Three whole words[/size]
    AWZeus being mugged by three unknown PP.O members while the rest of PP.O idly watches!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #6
    cogitans is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    6,403

    Re: Giants and Jets fans taking the loss to hard?

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Belichick is still a D*CK!

    He grudgingly shakes Mangini's hand when he loses...and hugs him when he wins...what a sore loser!

    I can't wait to see his team get beat by the Chargers this weekend!
    Hopefully, Marty won't screw it up!!!
    [img width=400 height=316]http://members.optusnet.com.au/alphawolfau/Funny_shit/Thread_hijack_live.jpg[/img]

    =Z=
    [size=1pt]Three whole words[/size]
    AWZeus being mugged by three unknown PP.O members while the rest of PP.O idly watches!
    Put your hands in the air, and slowly take three steps away from the thread

    Thanks to PPE for the sig.

  7. #7
    VKG4LFE's Avatar
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Location
    Hartford, WI
    Posts
    16,000

    Re: Giants and Jets fans taking the loss to hard?

    I thought I took a loss hard! lol

    I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Similar Threads

  1. NFL Picks Jets for Newest 'Hard Knocks'
    By Zeus in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 03-26-2010, 01:04 PM
  2. Fight the Power: Giants, Jets Fans Rage Against The PSL Machine
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 08-25-2008, 11:29 AM
  3. Replies: 11
    Last Post: 08-20-2008, 11:58 PM
  4. Less tailgaiting time for Giants, Jets fans
    By Prophet in forum General NFL Discussion
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-12-2008, 10:42 AM
  5. How Much Would A Giants Loss Help Us???
    By PurpleMafia in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 12-12-2005, 01:48 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •