Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    DCPologirl is offline Team Alumni

Re: Ghost's Hip-Hop CD Club

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Hey instead of arguing I am going to share with you a few more artists that I like. This guy is a local dc cat who is amazing (I went to his show last night) . He does the song that is in the opening credits of Boondocks (if you guys have not seen Boondocks check it out) so he is finally getting some recognition.

His name is Asheru.

http://www.myspace.com/asheru1

Also I am going to see Little Brother, Fort Minor and the Demigodz next week. I didn't know who the Demi Godz were so I looked them out. Check these guys out, they are a wu-tang style group. The main guys is white and he is fierce!

http://www.demigodz.com/
    Polo, you ever hear of the POEMCEES?
    OMG how do you know them Cajun? Yes I have all of their albums, and DP the main MC is a friend of mine, I saw him last night lol. He went to Georgetown too....how do you know them?
    I WORK with DP!!!! :grin:

He's a member of PP.O...but he rarely posts! :sad:
    OMG you have got to be kidding me!!!! What is his id name on here? You know what's funny ? I was talking to him last night and the door man came up and said don't talk to her she is a Vikings fan lol and DP was like "so am I", I thought he was kidding! Is he really a Viking fan?

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Hey instead of arguing I am going to share with you a few more artists that I like. This guy is a local dc cat who is amazing (I went to his show last night) . He does the song that is in the opening credits of Boondocks (if you guys have not seen Boondocks check it out) so he is finally getting some recognition.

His name is Asheru.

Also I am going to see Little Brother, Fort Minor and the Demigodz next week. I didn't know who the Demi Godz were so I looked them out. Check these guys out, they are a wu-tang style group. The main guys is white and he is fierce!

OMG how do you know them Cajun? Yes I have all of their albums, and DP the main MC is a friend of mine, I saw him last night lol. He went to Georgetown too....how do you know them?

OMG you have got to be kidding me!!!! What is his id name on here? You know what's funny ? I was talking to him last night and the door man came up and said don't talk to her she is a Vikings fan lol and DP was like "so am I", I thought he was kidding! Is he really a Viking fan?
    Yes, he really is...he grew up in rural Minnesota! His screen name is naturalaw-dp (of course)...but he doesn't post much here...he mainly LURKS!!! In fact, he has a grand total of 3 posts here (I just checked). But we talk Vikings whenever I see him...he was working in another building but they moved him to my floor just this week...I think that he is only here temporarily, but I told him to come over to my office whenever he wants to take a break from what he is working on. SMALL WORLD, ain't it? :lol:
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by DCPologirl

His name is Asheru.

Yes, he really is...he grew up in rural Minnesota! His screen name is naturalaw-dp (of course)...but he doesn't post much here...he mainly LURKS!!! In fact, he has a grand total of 3 posts here (I just checked). But we talk Vikings whenever I see him...he was working in another building but they moved him to my floor just this week...I think that he is only here temporarily, but I told him to come over to my office whenever he wants to take a break from what he is working on. SMALL WORLD, ain't it? :lol:
    Incredibly small world. I have known him for years and had no idea that he is from Minnesota. How do you check his posts? I don't know how to do that? Have you ever listened to his stuff? He is good!

DCPologirl:Maybe Randy will make Aaron Brooks look better......roflmao Del Rio: I guarantee he will

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Quote Originally Posted by cajunvike
    Quote Originally Posted by DCPologirl

His name is Asheru.

Incredibly small world. I have known him for years and had no idea that he is from Minnesota. How do you check his posts? I don't know how to do that? Have you ever listened to his stuff? He is good!
    He only has 3 posts...not much content...like I said earlier, he mostly lurks...plus he is probably much more involved in his music. I haven't really heard any of his stuff...I keep forgetting to check out the samples on their website...LIFE keeps getting in the way...darn LIFE!!! :lol:

well check him out when you get the chance

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    Yeah...I know...he finally answered my email...it took him a minute to figure out who I was talking about...I gave him your full name (at least what I think it is) and he was confused...but once it came to him, he was like "Yeah, we go wayyyyy back!"

That's cool that you both know each other...I really like chatting with him when I get the chance...he and his group sound like they are doing some really cool stuff. Maybe now that he knows that you post here, he will start posting himself a little more...who knows! :lol:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    Yeah...I know...he finally answered my email...it took him a minute to figure out who I was talking about...I gave him your full name (at least what I think it is) and he was confused...but once it came to him, he was like "Yeah, we go wayyyyy back!"

That's cool that you both know each other...I really like chatting with him when I get the chance...he and his group sound like they are doing some really cool stuff. Maybe now that he knows that you post here, he will start posting himself a little more...who knows! :lol:
    How do you know my full name? :shock:

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:

Remember when you all were doing that Hockey Name game? Look at the thread and tell me how I figured it out...unless you made up a fake last name to plug in there...which you probably did!!! :lol:

"cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:

Remember when you all were doing that Hockey Name game? Look at the thread and tell me how I figured it out...unless you made up a fake last name to plug in there...which you probably did!!! :lol:
    Well you probably came close lol

"DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "DCPologirl" wrote:

Well you probably came close lol
    Yeah right...knowing you, you probably put TOTALLY false information in there to make it come out with the cool hockey name that you wanted to have...I know how you bartenders are!!! :lol:

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast