Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Re: Get ready Lakers fans

I really hope it isn't KG! That would really suck!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

"snowinapril" wrote:
    "VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I don't think Shaq will be able to win it this year. Not only is the East tough, but he just looks old at times. Sure he dominated a couple of games against the Bulls, but they have NO big man. Wait until he has to play the Pistons and Ben Wallace, he's in trouble.

As for Bryant, if he has a talentless team around him like he did this year he won't ever win. In basketball you need help. Jordan always had Pippen (not to mention some great 3 point shooters!!). Kobe will need some help, just like KG and LeBron!
    I hate to say this, but Kobe won't be teamateless for long. He, along with $$$$, will be able to lure in some talent. It is just a matter of time. The Lakers are going to be willing to spend the money necessary to get some more talent. I hope it isn't KG.
    I really hope its KG. They would dominate together offensively and defensively.

The only reason I would want KG there is because then he would have a better possibility at winning a championship that he deserves! But then another part of me wants him to stay a T-wolve 4 life, like the Puckster did with the Twins!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    The only reason I would want KG there is because then he would have a better possibility at winning a championship that he deserves! But then another part of me wants him to stay a T-wolve 4 life, like the Puckster did with the Twins!
    I look at a team like the Pistons and still have a hope that this scenario of hard work and a team attitude can makes its way into the Timberwolves org.

Keep KG!

IMO, KG is such a purist to the game, one day with Kobe would make KG hurl chunks.

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Why do so many young people have a boner for Kobe?

He is a great player, no doubt. Hell, I would probably make him a top 3 (if not #1) if I had to choose him.

I tend to like more humble players. Like Lebron and KG.

I agree ultra. I think Kobe is a great player, but he let's everyone know it. KG and LeBron are class acts!

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Kobe does it because he is a great veteran of the game and has the rings to go with it, as does shaq. If K.G. were to be a champion and playing great then he would do the samething. Another thing, everyone who knows something about the NBA knows the lakers will win another championship soon. The NBA isnt the same without a contending or dominant Lakers team. The Lakers are the Face of the NBA. Love 'em or hate 'em that is what they are.

Yeah, the MINNEAPOLIS LAKERS!! lol jk

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"magicci" wrote:
    Kobe does it because he is a great veteran of the game and has the rings to go with it, as does shaq. If K.G. were to be a champion and playing great then he would do the samething. Another thing, everyone who knows something about the NBA knows the lakers will win another championship soon. The NBA isnt the same without a contending or dominant Lakers team. The Lakers are the Face of the NBA. Love 'em or hate 'em that is what they are.
    Wow! Your age is so transparent.

The face of the NBA?

I guess I do not know anything about the NBA because I do not see them winning another ring the way they are now.

Oh, speaking of not knowing anything about the NBA:

I wrote:

"ultravikingfan" wrote:
    Way to blow it Lakers.

The Sun's best defensive player is out, and you cannot win against a team with terrible D, not to mention at home?

50 points mean absolutelt NOTHING if you lose.

Have fun sitting at home after the Suns beat you in game 7.
    Others wrote:

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    I've said it all along.. Suns wouldn't make it out of the first round.. Let alone the finals like EVERYONE was predicting.. Lakers will take game 5 and move on..
    "SharperImage42" wrote:
    i call out purplepride80 and all the haters that said lakers werent gonna win haahahaha
    "hawaiianvike21" wrote:
    I think lakers will wrap up the series at home in game six.
    I guess I know nothing and all the Laker fans know something. :razz:

Geez ultra, would you please go and learn something about the NBA!!! lol

Page 11 of 20 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast