Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: German Speakers

vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer

German Speakers

Could you tell me if there is anything incorrect with this, I have an oral tomorrow and any help would be greatly appreciated
    Halo, ich HieB Thomas, Ich wohne Auf New Jersey, und ich bing achtzehd jahre alt. Ich lerne Deutsch an Rutgers Uni. Ich spiele Fubol und schwimme gern. Ich mag Pizza essen. Ich mochte (I know I need the umlou) eine Reise nach der Deutschland machen.

Thanks again for anyone who can help me

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Re: German Speakers

Sehr Gut.
    Ich hatte drei Yaren Deutsch auf UW- Madison

I might be wrong, but this might be more correct.

Ich Lerne Deutsch an(should be auf) Rutgers Uni.

Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

Ich kann nicht German sprechen, noch ich kann es schreiben. Ich suche das Verwenden preiswerter On-Line-Ãœbersetzer auf, um meine Nachricht klarzumachen. Ich denke Leute, die wirklich sprechen, dass Sprache es sehr dumm findet
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

"Bdubya" wrote:
    Ich kann nicht German sprechen, noch ich kann es schreiben. Ich suche das Verwenden preiswerter On-Line-Ãœbersetzer auf, um meine Nachricht klarzumachen. Ich denke Leute, die wirklich sprechen, dass Sprache es sehr dumm findet
    Of course they'll find what I wrote stupid, but this is first semster German, so I'm not going to be able to write anything extravagant.

Thank you Mike

Edit- Updated version
    Halo, ich HieB Thomas, Ich wohne auf New Jersey, und ich bing achtzehd jahre alt. Ich lerne Deutsch auf Rutgers Uni. Ich spiele Fubol und schwimme gern. Ich mag Pizza essen. Ich mochte (I know I need the umlou) eine Reise nach der Deutschland machen.

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

"vikes2456" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Of course they'll find what I wrote stupid, but this is first semster German, so I'm not going to be able to write anything extravagant.

Thank you Mike

Edit- Updated version
    Halo, ich HieB Thomas, Ich wohne auf New Jersey, und ich bing achtzehd jahre alt. Ich lerne Deutsch auf Rutgers Uni. Ich spiele Fubol und schwimme gern. Ich mag Pizza essen. Ich mochte (I know I need the umlou) eine Reise nach der Deutschland machen.
    Shoot, I really need to stop using those online translators.
    I was trying to say that what I was writing was going to look stupid because I just asked the site to translate it for me.

Sorry about the confusion, I feel like an ass, but just wanted to clear up that I wasn't making fun of your German.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

nephilimstorm is offline Star Spokesman

I wonder if anyone speaks Romani like me lol?

"Bdubya" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:

Thank you Mike

Edit- Updated version
    Shoot, I really need to stop using those online translators.
    I was trying to say that what I was writing was going to look stupid because I just asked the site to translate it for me.

Sorry about the confusion, I feel like an jiggly butt, but just wanted to clear up that I wasn't making fun of your German.

Ohhhhh haha my bad, ya the translators can really mess things up. It's cool though

so-cal vike is offline Team Alumni

"vikes2456" wrote:
    Could you tell me if there is anything incorrect with this, I have an oral tomorrow and any help would be greatly appreciated
    Halo, ich HieB Thomas, Ich wohne Auf New Jersey, und ich bing achtzehd jahre alt. Ich lerne Deutsch an Rutgers Uni. Ich spiele Fubol und schwimme gern. Ich mag Pizza essen. Ich mochte (I know I need the umlou) eine Reise nach der Deutschland machen.

My fiancee speaks German so I had her check check it out, and her only suggestion was, Ich studiere Deutsch bim Rutgers Uni (would also work.)
    Other than that, your paragraph was excellent.

She also said try to get the Microsoft Word program in German.
    It's a life saver.

BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired

"so-cal" wrote:
    "vikes2456" wrote:

My fiancee speaks German so I had her check check it out, and her only suggestion was, Ich studiere Deutsch bim Rutgers Uni (would also work.)
    Other than that, your paragraph was excellent.

She also said try to get the Microsoft Word program in German.
    It's a life saver.
    I guess that's cheaper than renting a German from Germany for the class.

Mikecarter81 is offline Coordinator

Good to see lots of speakers on this board!
    awesome.
    i still think its auf, not bim, however.
    Mike
    I am an avid Viking fan, but also am an avid restoration guy of vintage Mopar(Chrysler, Dodge, Plymouth)B bodies

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast