Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Georgetown beats Duke!!!

"tarkenton10" wrote:
    I am just playin' Snow!! You know you are my man for makin that great sig!!!! Dook and UNC are sworn enemies and any time I can take a shot at dook and coach K it is hard to pass up!!
    True :grin:

This is tame!

All in Fun!

cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired

I can't believe that I actually agree with tark on this...the end of the world is nigh! GO TAR HEELS!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

snowinapril is offline Jersey Retired

"PurplePeopleEaters" wrote:
    "snowinapril" wrote:
    "tarkenton10" wrote:
    If you want to like a team and not go voer to the dark side root for UNC. Defending National champs, you would automatically end all of your curses. You would be rooting for a winner, and you would have waymore class tha rooting for Dook!!! Duck Puke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    I won't even go there!
    Yeah, really. Puh-lease. At games they are wine and cheese fans and then they talk smack afterwards as if they were supporting their team the whole game. Anyways... Gonna go see NC State beat up on seton hall tonight.
    PPE, what is up with this? Seton Hall?? Last I saw, it was a 15 point game with 10 minutes to go. I am rooting for the ACC here, it is an up hill battle, but it is possible.

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

I can't stand the Tar Heels..

Everyone around here roots for them.. Mostly because they have been so dominate since forever..

And none of them have even been close to NC.. Or know anything about the team really.

I know this kid.. Likes the Lakers.. Packers.. Redwings.. Tar Heels.. And Sooners.. BANDWAGONER!

tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman

PPE - You were a fan talking smack a little too soon!!!! Hall dismantled your wolfpups!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

tarkenton10 is online now Star Spokesman

Cajun - no need to worry the world will be righted soon. We can not agree on everything. But it is getting bad because I am sure you will agree with that statement, which means you agree with this statement.......AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH someone please turn the radio to Rush I am feeling a little mean and dirty. I may have to smear a republican candidate with lies and namecalling. Hurry, I am about to call John Kerry a liar and a dirtbag...........oh wait he is a democrat, I am OK WOOOOOH!!!!!!!!!!!!! OK I am back, sure to hear from you Cajun, GO TARHEELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There s only two things stopping you - fear and common sense!! The Truth you CAN"T HANDLE THE TRUTH!!!!!!!!

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456