Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    MNVikingGangsta Guest

Gatti V Maywheather

anyone else buying this fight tonight?
    this should be a really good fight with gatti being the most exciting fighter of the century and maywheather being an unbelievable boxer

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Gatti V Maywheather

i dont have $47.99 sorry

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Im not really into boxing.. I wish I could have seen Tyson get the shit kicked outta him though.. Unfortunetly I was gone that weekend

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Im not really into boxing.. I wish I could have seen Tyson get the pooh kicked outta him though.. Unfortunetly I was gone that weekend
    i watched that fight and believe me you didn't miss a thing. the messed up thing about it is that until tyson got deducted points for head butting most of the announcers had him ahead in the fight and then he had to go be a girl and quit

V4L

HAHA really? I just heard he was getting thrown around pretty bad.. But u seen it so ur right.. I used to was suger shane mosley.. he was a great fighter.. Isnt he supposed to be fighting again? I like the watch all the old fights too with Spinks, Ali, Frazier.. Good ol' days!

"MNVikingGangsta" wrote:
    anyone else buying this fight tonight?
    this should be a really good fight with gatti being the most exciting fighter of the century and maywheather being an unbelievable boxer
    I'd love to see the fight. Me and the wife are big boxing fans and I've always been a fan of Arturo Gatti. But, the price tag on the Pay Per View is a bit steep for us right now. Oh well...
    Even babies know the difference.

V4L

Yah that kinda gets expensive.. Isn't it like 30 bucks? My neibor a few years ago would just charge ppl 5 bucks to come see the show and u would get beer and chips for free.. Would get a nice crowd there

V4L

Keep me posted on who wins the fights man!

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    Yah that kinda gets expensive.. Isn't it like 30 bucks? My neibor a few years ago would just charge ppl 5 bucks to come see the show and u would get beer and chips for free.. Would get a nice crowd there
    its actually 44.95, so it is pretty expensive but if its a good fight i think its worth it. tonights fight there will be a total of 4 fights but the first fight thats on is two guys who weigh 104 pounds. they are like little midgets its kinda funny. the only thing that sucks about buying a boxing match is when one guy gets knocked out really early in the main fight or its just a crappy fight.
    but i don't see that tonight becasue arturo gatti is just the man.
    i wish i had a big screen HD TV to watch it on

MNVikingGangsta Guest

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    HAHA really? I just heard he was getting thrown around pretty bad.. But u seen it so ur right.. I used to was suger shane mosley.. he was a great fighter.. Isnt he supposed to be fighting again? I like the watch all the old fights too with Spinks, Ali, Frazier.. Good ol' days!
    yeah the guy was totally leaning on tyson whenever he could so he was wearing him out a lot but he really wasn't winning the fight. it was pretty close because tyson sure was dominating or anything.
    i've only watched one of the fights were mosely fought del a hoya and it was there last one so it wasn't very good.
    all you have to do is watch a couple of gattis good fights and you'll be in love with boxing..

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast