Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Gas Prices

natethegreat is offline Pro-Bowler

Re: Gas Prices

i filled up tonight too, i needed gas anyways but i guess it was good timing since the prices are going to be unreal

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"Skoal_Vikings" wrote:
    "ultravikingfan" wrote:
    I am just going to cut a length of garden hose and go syphon gas from now on! I pay almost $60 to fill up and only get around 300 miles a tank!
    wow, i have paid $40 at the most to fill up and get 300-350 miles to the tank. what do you drive?
    '92 GMC Sierra with a 350. :???:

Lotza is offline Team Alumni

i feel bad for you guys....

Go vikes!!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Gas prices

Are complete bs right now!!!! 3 dollars a gallon...I am gonna shoot somebody!!!! :evil: So peeved about this.....and I hear that Bush FINALLY dipped into our oil reserves....its ridiculous...he is a HORRIBLE president, and he has done NOTHING that has improved our situation whether it was gas or anything else!!! We need to stop flucking around in Iraq and worry about US! Many of my friends just got back from Iraq and say its bs that we are even there and I'd have to agree.....and guess what, the gov't is JUST NOW investigating the big oil companies.....JUST NOW?! After its been 2.50 forever!!! I wanna go back 3 years and pay 1.22 or 1.30 again.....this sucks, I hate just about everything about our gov't right now.....I'm done ranting, all I do is get worked up......and any of you who defend Bush cuz you were a bonehead and voted for the bastage can eat my shorts....I'm not replying to anyone cuz I will kicked off the site for what I would say.....but thanks guys, anyone who voted for that idiot just cuz he was a republican is a complete retard...vote for someone smart next time....cuz this just isn't working! Why couldn't we just have a smart president in office when all this chaos has broken loose the past 5 years??? Huh? Why are people so f****ing retarded these days??? I'm done......this is just too frustrating! Can't deal with our country these days.....I hope the folks down south recover well.... :sad:

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

LuckyVike is offline Team Alumni

Re: Gas prices

"audioghost" wrote:
    Are complete bs right now!!!! 3 dollars a gallon...I am gonna shoot somebody!!!! :evil: So peeved about this.....and I hear that Bush FINALLY dipped into our oil reserves....its ridiculous...he is a HORRIBLE president, and he has done NOTHING that has improved our situation whether it was gas or anything else!!! We need to stop flucking around in Iraq and worry about US! Many of my friends just got back from Iraq and say its bs that we are even there and I'd have to agree.....and guess what, the gov't is JUST NOW investigating the big oil companies.....JUST NOW?! After its been 2.50 forever!!! I wanna go back 3 years and pay 1.22 or 1.30 again.....this sucks, I hate just about everything about our gov't right now.....I'm done ranting, all I do is get worked up......and any of you who defend Bush cuz you were a bonehead and voted for the bastage can eat my shorts....I'm not replying to anyone cuz I will kicked off the site for what I would say.....but thanks guys, anyone who voted for that idiot just cuz he was a republican is a complete retard...vote for someone smart next time....cuz this just isn't working! Why couldn't we just have a smart president in office when all this chaos has broken loose the past 5 years??? Huh? Why are people so f****ing retarded these days??? I'm done......this is just too frustrating! Can't deal with our country these days.....I hope the folks down south recover well.... :sad:
    I definately agree with you dude... why would so many people vote such an idiot into office? He embarasses me and my country.
    The best part of my day is when I get down on my knees, with my head in my hands, and thank GOD for everything he has given me.

magicci is offline Jersey Retired

in malibu and in L.A. gas was already $3.13 a gallon last week. so i wouldnt be surprised to see it at nearly four dollars now.

Sioux Falls

http://www.twincitiesgasprices.com/

I hate it.....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

canadian_vikes_fan is offline Hall of Famer

"audioghost" wrote:
    You guys are just now getting somewhere close to where Canadian gas prices have been all along, so STOP COMPLAINING!!!! :lol:

Thanks PPE for the sig.

Its worse for us in the Midwest than anyone because we are predominantly rural around here....people need to drive to get groceries from the city...and most people around here are farmers, who drive farm trucks....it sucks for me.....I gotta drive 100 miles every weekend to go from school back home to work and see my girlfriend....horrible...hits me really hard as a college student, I'm broke to begin with....:sad:

"canadian_vikes_fan" wrote:
    "audioghost" wrote:
    You guys are just now getting somewhere close to where Canadian gas prices have been all along, so STOP COMPLAINING!!!! :lol:

Thanks buddy, thats why I don't live in Canada.....

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast