Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Gary Anderson

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Gary Anderson

Wait, did tice say he is keeping elling as our starter for the beginning of the season? If he does, chalk that up as yet another bad descision of tice's. They seem to be coming in bunches now. ELLING HAS TO GO!

Just saw that orner was cut too, so he isn't gonna go with him instead, even though I didn't expect him too. I just don't see how we could possibly keep elling. He hasn't improved on his kickoffs, possibly getting worse, and is getting less and less accurate on his FG's. Why in hell would we stick with him? I am also getting sick of tice's whole, " if a guy isn't playing for the vikes in preseason, he isn't gonna start for us in the regular season". I don't think a kicker needs to play with us in preseason, before he will be ready to play in the regular season. BRING IN A VET ALREADY!

muchluv4smoot is offline Team Alumni

Gary Anderson

"shockzilla" wrote:
    What was the name of that kicker we had two years ago that missed two PATs in one game? The one we lured Gary out of retirement to replace?

Doug Brien, and he is the starter for the jets now, doing much much better than elling is.

hawaiianvike21 is offline Team Alumni

Gary Anderson

"muchluv4moss" wrote:
    "shockzilla" wrote:
    What was the name of that kicker we had two years ago that missed two PATs in one game? The one we lured Gary out of retirement to replace?

Doug Brien, and he is the starter for the jets now, doing much much better than elling is.
    Dont you hate how one player does sh**y for the first team and then goes to another team and becomes a solid vet for another team. THats like saying elling will go to another team that needs a kicker and becomes the next adam vinateri or something.
    Hupo oe ke kau ana i ka waiupa a ma kou pa o & Hupo na Po o waiupa a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12