Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11
    vikes2456's Avatar
    vikes2456 is offline Hall of Famer
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,656

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    Teh internet, serious business

  2. #12
    V4L's Avatar
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    20,612

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    Some of those articles are funny.. But that was the lamest thing i've ever seen





    One Love

  3. #13
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    Think about THIS though...Philadelphia got BETTER by shipping AI and Webber out...it might work for the T-Wolves too!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  4. #14
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Think about THIS though...Philadelphia got BETTER by shipping AI and Webber out...it might work for the T-Wolves too!
    at this point i dont even care anymore..the only way this team will ever become better is by dealing garnett and rebuilding from the ground up
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  5. #15
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Think about THIS though...Philadelphia got BETTER by shipping AI and Webber out...it might work for the T-Wolves too!
    at this point i dont even care anymore..the only way this team will ever become better is by dealing garnett and rebuilding from the ground up
    Yup!
    Build around Foye!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  6. #16
    olson_10's Avatar
    olson_10 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    4,215

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Think about THIS though...Philadelphia got BETTER by shipping AI and Webber out...it might work for the T-Wolves too!
    at this point i dont even care anymore..the only way this team will ever become better is by dealing garnett and rebuilding from the ground up
    Yup!
    Build around Foye!!!
    if we could get a luol deng or al jefferson out of the deal, then that would be great
    People who see life as anything more than pure entertainment are missing the point.

  7. #17
    josdin00's Avatar
    josdin00 is offline Ring of Fame
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    3,619

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    "olson_10" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "olson_10" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Think about THIS though...Philadelphia got BETTER by shipping AI and Webber out...it might work for the T-Wolves too!
    at this point i dont even care anymore..the only way this team will ever become better is by dealing garnett and rebuilding from the ground up
    Yup!
    Build around Foye!!!
    if we could get a luol deng or al jefferson out of the deal, then that would be great
    Don't count on getting Deng any time soon. John Paxon, from the sounds of it, is pretty much sold on keeping Deng around for a long while.

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    1,130

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    Hahaha, Cajun quoted himself like 4x! I'd hate to say it, but Iverson's and Garnett's last chance to get a ring went out the window when AI went to Denver. I was super pissed when I found out they were going to trade away AI, but I really hoped he went to Minny, not because the vikes are from there, but you would have two players who have played hard for years to win but are still left hungry and still have superstar skills. KG being the big man going down low and AI cutting for the quick drives or to setup assists. It would be just like Miami with shaq holding it down in the post and wade flying around the floor.
    Wait, if there's cat food in this bag............................
    I HAVE TO CHECK ON JOLLY!!!!

  9. #19
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,569

    Re: Garnett: 'I Want To Stay In Minnesota Because I Like Losing'

    I think KG will be one of those guys that doesn't win a championship


    ....I like the smell of pickles and the taste of onions.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. Tarvaris wants to stay in Minnesota
    By NodakPaul in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 43
    Last Post: 01-24-2010, 12:06 PM
  2. Where to stay in minnesota
    By realmeandogg in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-22-2006, 08:04 AM
  3. Kevin Garnett Sig
    By PurpleMafia in forum Help / Suggestion Box
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 05-07-2006, 07:37 PM
  4. Garnett??
    By audioghost in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 19
    Last Post: 02-16-2006, 12:11 AM
  5. New Garnett commercial
    By VKG4LFE in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 07-31-2004, 02:44 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •