Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Garnett??

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Garnett??

Ok, so my dumbarse roomy tells me that Garnett was traded to the Heat, said he saw it on Sportscenter....I'm like, I read the Trib this morning and if Garnett was traded it would be on the front page....

I looked it up, nothing....not a rumor, nothing....so WTF?? Where did he get this idea? Did anyone else see this..? I hate it when ppl insult my intelligence...

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

Re: Garnett??

If he was traded it would be all over the news.

COJOMAY is offline Jersey Retired

Nothing on any of the networks web sites.
    Kentucky Vikes Fan

When you require nothing, you get nothing; when you expect nothing, you will find nothing; when you embrace nothing, all you will have is nothing.

Vikes is offline Team Alumni

Who would Minnesota get??? I'm tired of the Wolves trying to trade Garnett get him some REAL help. He is a model player in the crazy NBA world.

The rigors of Spartan life. Leonidas is cast out into the wild, and survives the harsh winter to return to his home, when he is crowned King ....a Viking!

audioghost is offline Star Spokesman

Well I know it would be all over the news (like I said, don't insult my intelligence) but I'm just wondering where he even got this idea...it was a little out of the blue....said he saw it on Sportcenter last night, just wondering if anyone can support his claim....

A.G s HOTTEST NEW RAP CD: AUDIO GHOST & MAIN EVENT drop THE SEED: I made tha beats www.myspace.com/audioghost2006

mattjenny3 is offline Starter

First off, I can't provide proof to support my comment.

Gaborik Just Scored!!!!

Back to my original point, I can't provide proof but I heard something on Sportscenter about a Garnett trade. I don't remember any details and I pretty much blew it off because it makes no sense. But I think that something is out there in the media. Hopefully it is false.
    REDHORSE

ryanmurphy is offline Pro-Bowler

Looks like its just opinion stuff...

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2005/writers/marty_burns/11/14/garnett/index.html

DarrinNelsonguy is offline Team Alumni

It was mentioned by one of the ESPN Legler or Stephen A. clowns in an ESPN bit "moves that should be made". One of them mentioned that the Wolves should deal KG to the Lakers for Odom and Devean George which is ABSOLUTELY insane and did not occur.

There is talk on KFAN today that the Wolves are looking to deal with the NYK for a certain PG that used to play here by offering a mix of players that does NOT include KG.
    If the Wolves trade KG they may as well pack up shop and leave town.
    "Hard work beats talent, when talent doesn t work hard."

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

"DarrinNelsonguy" wrote:
    It was mentioned by one of the ESPN Legler or Stephen A. clowns in an ESPN bit "moves that should be made". One of them mentioned that the Wolves should deal KG to the Lakers for Odom and Devean George which is ABSOLUTELY insane and did not occur.

There is talk on KFAN today that the Wolves are looking to deal with the NYK for a certain PG that used to play here by offering a mix of players that does NOT include KG.
    If the Wolves trade KG they may as well pack up shop and leave town.
    Hmm... Getting Starbury from the knicks would be interesting. I loved it when he used to play in minny. Didn't we trade him for like Terrell Brandon or some garbage player?

PurplePeopleEaters is offline Jersey Retired

If the mix of players did not involve Davis, that could greatly improve the team no matter who the players being traded are. KG, Starbury, and Ricky Davis is an incredible inside, outside game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast