Thread: For gamers

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

For gamers

I was just wondering for all of you gamers out there that play EA sports games, such as Madden, NCAA football and basketball, Tiger Woods, etc. What level is your EA Sports Bio at? I am just curious as to what everyone is at! I only bring this up because there is really nothing to talk about!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman

For gamers

I am currently at level 21 on my ps2, and i have 7 days and 11 hours on it but i'm splitting time between that and the xbox, what about you?
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

renovikesfan is offline Coordinator

For gamers

Last time I remember looking at it, mine was at 39. Of course, it's a combination of Madden '04 and Tiger Woods '04.

For gamers

Oops...sorry 'bout that. Typical newbie mistake, I s'pose. LOL

Glad to be on here, btw. I belong to another Vikings list (Email) and it's currently very dead, news and chat-wise. Nice to be able to BS about things, rather than sit around and wait (anxiously) for the season to get here.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

For gamers

wow, you guys play a lot more video games than me, those of you over thirty should be ashamed! lol jk but it makes you feel good that you play more video games han a 15 year old kid doesnt it?

BTW level 5 :lol: thats NBA live and a rented madden 04

For gamers

Actually, maybe it's a good thing. Otherwise, if I didn't have video games to waste my time on, I'd probably be running for political office...(which would be a bad thing, btw). LOL

Anyway.....to keep consistent with the thread...

Any Madden '04 players out there have a tough time with our Defense? I do great with Offense, but my D makes the final score look like a college basketball score. LOL[/i][/b]

gpete13 is offline Starter

For gamers

I think it was 51...should I be embarassed. 30 years old, most of it is madden. Some NBA live. Ill double check though.

SHOW-TIME is offline Pro-Bowler

For gamers

im 15 and i think im a 34 thats ncaa football 04 madden 04 and live 04 but i havent played xbox in a while cause games are boring after a while
    so yeah eatingpieinbed some friends of mine http://www.purevolume.com/eatingpieinbed

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

For gamers

I think I'm at about a 71 or so right now. I have played 2004 NCAA football, Madden, Tiger Woods, MLB and NHL and NCAA 2005 Football. I'm getting up there!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!