Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Gamers?

GemInI is offline Training Camp

Gamers?

We have any online gamers out there? I play alot of FPS games online. I've been playing RTCW/Enemy Territiry for like 4 yrs now on the PC. I still can't believe I have played a game that long and not gotten sick of it. I play a ton of games though not just FPS....I'm a Vid junkie! :lol:

Del Rio Guest

Re: Gamers?

I play World of Warcraft. So does my wife.

I played DAOC for 3 years during college. I planned to go into the gaming industry when I went for my Visual Communications degree. When I got it, it was obvious that the field of games would take too much sacrafice to become a member of artistically.

So now I just play them every so often to see what might have been :grin:

oddmanout22287 is offline Pro-Bowler

Gamer dork, right here
    Playing the new Splinter Cell right now, along with Halo 2 and World of Warcraft (what server are you on Del?). Don't have a lot of time for games now with work, school, and lacrosse, but I pull all nighters regularly on Fridays and Saturdays to make up for lost time
    PM me if you'd like a sig.

Kleinsasser40 is offline Coordinator

I play WoW also, what realm are you on Del and oddmanout? I have a few characters on different servers, my main ones are on Allera (or something close to that) and Gilneas.
    [img:2264cdc124]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v482/ultravikingfan/vikesklein.jpg[/img:2264cdc124]

jberg987 is offline Waterboy

I played DAoC for 3 years, before and after my tour in Iraq, then played WoW, but it got boring quick, had a 60 shaman on illidan. Im gonna be playing guild wars when it releases next wedsnesday. I like the ideas arenanet are bringing to the industry, I think the game will be awesome.

GemInI is offline Training Camp

Damn....I didn't think people that liked football played MMORPG's. :wink: I can't get into those kinds of games...I need to see bullets and blood flying.

Oddmanout...hows the new SC? I played the first one and luved it, but for some reason never picked up the second or this one.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

I'm a gamer but none of those games that you guys are talking about and I don't do it online either. Right now I am playing Champions of Norrath and will have an all nighter this weekend with a couple other people while killings orcs!! Usually I just play sports games though or Grand Theft Auto games!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

jberg987 is offline Waterboy

I just never got into console games, since I had a PC. I also enjoy strategic military games, but havent bought anything recently since call of duty.

Del Rio Guest

I play on Silverhand. I have a 60 Rogue, and a bunch of others. On alliance side.

I like WoW I do not see me going to guild wars, but it does look pretty fun. I am hoping for the Wow battlegrounds to give some end game content. I sold my DAOC account so there is no going back for that. Other interesting MMPORGS on the horizon IMO are MOURNING, and D&D Online. But for now I am satisfied with WoW. The movement, the graphics, game mechanics are magnificent. I do agree there needs to be some end game content for those who have blasted to 60 allready.

I also play Raven Shield with a few buddies, but I usually play games when my boy is asleep. And so I have to choose what to do, and I'm either building computers, drawing, or playing games. :grin:

Del Rio Guest

"VKG4LFE" wrote:
    I'm a gamer but none of those games that you guys are talking about and I don't do it online either. Right now I am playing Champions of Norrath and will have an all nighter this weekend with a couple other people while killings orcs!! Usually I just play sports games though or Grand Theft Auto games!

Champions of Norath is a very fun game! I enjoyed it :grin:

Have you played the Baldurs gate series on console?

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast