cc21 is offline Ring of Fame

Game of the week...

Not sure if this has been posted yet so if it has just delete it. If you have NFL network the Vikings and Colts are going to be on the game of the week tonight at 8 p.m. central. Even though we lost, we played good and nate had that 90 some yard punt return so it will be fun to watch.

GreenBaySlackers is offline Star Spokesman

Re: Game of the week...

"coreychavous21" wrote:
    Not sure if this has been posted yet so if it has just delete it. If you have NFL network the Vikings and Colts are going to be on the game of the week tonight at 8 p.m. central. Even though we lost, we played good and nate had that 90 some yard punt return so it will be fun to watch.
    i was at that game, what a good time, it was scary leaving though... me in my cpep jersy surrounded shoulder to shoulder chest to chest by manning's, harrison's, james', and freeny's leaving the RCA dome. overall a great experiance though.

(BTW, there was a breeze in there... i thought it was an airlock... anyone wanna explain that one to me?)

well i just got done watching it, it was awsome

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

wait a minute now. are you telling me that they just showed the whole game on the nfl network?

Vikestand is offline Coordinator

yes...and Indy fans are pricks!!!...Went with my brother to watch the Broncos play Indy in the playoffs last year and after his Broncos got waxed they still harassed us outside...If not for one good Colts fine we would have been jumped...

By Pack93z

"Success is the ability to go from one failure to the other with no loss of enthusiasm"-Sir Winston Churchill

Next wed. the vikings are gonna be on another game of the week. When they went to Lambeau and should have beat the Packers but the refs didnt give us the ball on the fumble even though we were the first to land on it, and we came up with it.

michaelmazid is offline Team Alumni

Oh helll no, I am getting rid of dishnetwork and getting direct tv this week for sure. I need the nfl network and the nfl package.

"michaelmazid" wrote:
    Oh helll no, I am getting rid of dishnetwork and getting direct tv this week for sure. I need the nfl network and the nfl package.
    thats exactly what i did. I had dishnetwork and got rid of it so i could get nfl network, now its pretty much the only channel i watch :grin: football 24 7! I have had it now for about a month and it is awsome. It just takes some getting use to to find channels and stuff. Beleive me though michael, its worth it.