Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 31
  1. #21
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    Get some hardcore McDonalds.

    Gameday food.
    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

  2. #22
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Get some hardcore McDonalds.

    Gameday food.
    What makes it hardcore?
    Tartar sauce for dipping your McNuggets?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  3. #23
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Get some hardcore McDonalds.

    Gameday food.
    What makes it hardcore?
    Tartar sauce for dipping your McNuggets?

    =Z=
    It has something to do with wearing his McMuffin jersey while ordering McNuggets.
    I can't remember the whole story right now.

  4. #24
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Get some hardcore McDonalds.

    Gameday food.
    What makes it hardcore?
    Tartar sauce for dipping your McNuggets?

    =Z=
    It has something to do with wearing his McMuffin jersey while ordering McNuggets.
    I can't remember the whole story right now.
    The Bulgarian judge is giving you a 4.5 for that comment.
    That's going to deny you the gold medal!

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  5. #25
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Get some hardcore McDonalds.

    Gameday food.
    What makes it hardcore?
    Tartar sauce for dipping your McNuggets?

    =Z=
    It has something to do with wearing his McMuffin jersey while ordering McNuggets.
    I can't remember the whole story right now.
    The Bulgarian judge is giving you a 4.5 for that comment.
    That's going to deny you the gold medal!

    =Z=
    Not a bad score, considering the comment.
    I buy my medals anyway.

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Not a bad score, considering the comment.
    I buy my medals anyway.
    Why does that not surprise me?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    Prophet Guest

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Prophet" wrote:
    Not a bad score, considering the comment.
    I buy my medals anyway.
    Why does that not surprise me?

    =Z=
    Probably because I'm the guy on the other side of the line when you're ordering yours.

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "Prophet" wrote:
    Probably because I'm the guy on the other side of the line when you're ordering yours.
    All of my medals were legitimately earned by winning JV wrestling tournaments.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    DoubleDown11 is offline Pro-Bowler
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    342

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "pokeyisme" wrote:
    if anyone want the coney island recipet from duluth minnesota let me know!!!(best gol 'darnit coneys around)
    Original or Deluxe?
    something witty and comical... followed by genuine sarcasm.

  10. #30
    Bdubya is offline Star Spokesman
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    1,766

    Re: Game Day Eats, post your reciepies here.....

    "AWZeus" wrote:
    "Bdubya" wrote:
    Get some hardcore McDonalds.

    Gameday food.
    What makes it hardcore?
    Tartar sauce for dipping your McNuggets?

    =Z=
    I don't eat McNiggets!
    You would have to come to Mount Pleasant and experience it with us to really understand how crazy it is.
    Show up around 12:30 Sunday and you'll get crazy Donalds.

    MC's run away when I kick it
    They act so chicken, they should come with a large drink and a biscuit
    -Canibus

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Week 17 vs. Giants Official Post Game Post
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 145
    Last Post: 12-29-2008, 11:47 PM
  2. Game 6 Official Post Game Thoughts and Observation
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 295
    Last Post: 10-20-2008, 10:49 AM
  3. Game 4 Post Game Articles
    By ultravikingfan in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 09-29-2008, 11:41 AM
  4. post Game thoughts
    By XTAP59 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-19-2004, 05:49 PM
  5. Post Game Thoughts
    By bigdogbovy in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 09-13-2004, 07:38 PM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •