Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Gaining in Popularity!

This place rules! I don't know how I found it, or why, but I don't care, I'm here and I'm not gonna leave, sorry!!!

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Gaining in Popularity!

I work in a small town hospiatl with 300 employees give or take. I am well known for my purple pride. Of course that could be because I have purple scrubs, and addidas Vikes shoes. It's a scary time on game day. I even tried to organize an NFL supposrt group to meet on Mondays and some Tuesdays to cope with the stress. In all honesty it's a joke, but they all don't understand that I bleed purple thru & thru. It's so great to find people as passionate as me for our team. Plus I think you're all great! And the inside scoop is unsurpassable!!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

vikingsdiva is offline Pro-Bowler

Gaining in Popularity!

I really need to proof read. My spelling sucks!!I swear I'm not stupid!!!
    Nobody in football should be called a genius. A genius is a guy like Norman Einstein.
    --Joe Theismann

sitandbehitski is offline Asst. Coach

Gaining in Popularity!

I found it through google as well, I joined like 3 years ago and yet have nowhere near the amount of posts as some who joined two or even one year ago. And yeah, this site kicks serious tushie!!! :bootyshake:
    I may be an a$$, but at least I m a smart one

shockzilla is offline PPO Ambassador
    Blog Entries

Gaining in Popularity!

I think I stumbled upon this sight by accident as well, looking for Viking sites. it's been almost a year since I joined (April, I think), and being a mod on here may get me a job yet!
    PPO Ambassador, Defender of the Purple Faith and Guardian of the Gates of Valhalla

coreyd is offline Coach

Gaining in Popularity!

Well, I cant even say how I found this sight first of all. But, I am glad I did. I finally get to talk about football with people during the offseason. Hell, sometimes it feels like its still regular season with the way things have been going!
    Other than a few exeptions, I like to read what other peoples take on things are. I am not afraid to admit that I dont know everything about football, and I also am not afraid to admit that there are a lot of fans on here that know more than me. I love the way you can always rely on getting 2 sides of the story.
    The only thing that I can think of that needs improving is when people make up sorry rumors that dont make any sense, but of course there are going to be those few everywhere in life, and you cant do anything about it.

One thing, I need a sig, so if anyone can set aside 15 minutes to hook me up I would love it!

Keep on bleedin' purple folks!

By the way, this site also gives me something to do when I am in class at night and dont feel like listenging to whats going on! Chuckle....

outcast316 is offline Pro-Bowler

Gaining in Popularity!

I have been around for a while. It also helped me get over being home sick when I moved to Wisconsin for school.It has been great to go toe to toe with some of the packer fans that hang out here. KEEP IT UP WEBBY
    Signature not changing until the Vikings win the Super Bowl. Started- 7/8/2005

Gaining in Popularity!

I've been here for a while, but I do a lot of reading, not so much posting. I'm what you might call "The Quiet One"

And everyone knows that you really have to watch out for the quiet ones...
    Proud member of PP.O since April 5th, 2003!

PAvikesfan is offline Star Spokesman

Gaining in Popularity!

since becoming a member:

i now know that "Dubya" or "Dub" can easily be used as an abreviation for the much shorter letter "W".

i now get up to date info about the Vikes--since i am in PA, my sources are thin.

i now have a place to tell packerfans and Red "to go have sex with a bowl of alfredo".

i made a rap making fun of Brett Favre, in which i probably wouldn't have before.

i still don't know how to spell that dummy O lineman's name "Lewinsky"--the king of false starts!

i now have enough self-esteem to ask out my neighbor Gloria Estefon.

i now don't have to talk to myself.

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Gaining in Popularity!

Glad we can, and cannot help you out PA!! Alfredo, lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast