Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 40
  1. #21
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    "THEBIGDADDY" wrote:
    Buckwheat sings the classics
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gxQ2g24C1os

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  2. #22
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    SNL has gone way down hill. But i found some classics here.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA
    (slick willy in a Box)

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfvu1i_sic
    (Choppin' Brocccali)

    http://www.brohans.com/2007/02/13/videos-ive-got-a-fever-and-the-only-prescription-ischristopher-walken-snl-sketches
    (More Cowbell)
    Classics?
    Hardly.

    Classics are things like:

    * The Blues Brothers

    * Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger

    * Land Shark

    * Eddie Murphy as James Brown - "Hot Tub"

    * The Bees

    * Eddie Murphy as Alfalfa - "Unce, tice - tee times a maby"

    * Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood

    =Z=
    If you are gonna dis someone else's "classics" and submit what you deem true "classics", at least get it RIGHT!!!


    It was Eddie Murphy as BUCKWHEAT!!!
    :

    And since when does a "classic" have to be from way back to be considered one?

    More Cowbell IS a classic, IMO!!!

    And I am even willing to call "My Dick in a Box" an instant classic...that shit was HILARIOUS!!!
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  3. #23
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)


  4. #24
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "josdin00" wrote:
    I'd even be willing to label some of the stuff from the early 90's as classics at this point

    * Church Lady

    * Wayne's World

    * Hanz and Franz
    The problem with all of these is, IMHO, they were so overplayed and the same joke week after week after week.
    Same thing with "Da Bears".


    That's what makes the early stuff so brilliant.
    They weren't sitting around in writers' meetings waiting for someone to come up with the next catch-phrase.

    =Z=
    Yeah, but it was the early stuff's success that made the later writers' sit around looking for the next catch phrase!
    So it's all the early writers' fault...and they should be the ones to be dissed.
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  5. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 1969
    Posts
    116

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    Agreed Cajun, the junk in a box sketch was awesome...best thing SNL has done since Ferrell left IMO
    Son, when you participate in sporting events it s not whether you win or lose, it s how drunk you get. -Homer J. Simpson

    It s not just about me and my dream of doing nothing; it s about all of us...together!-Peter Gibbons

  6. #26
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    SNL has gone way down hill. But i found some classics here.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA
    (slick willy in a Box)

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfvu1i_sic
    (Choppin' Brocccali)

    http://www.brohans.com/2007/02/13/videos-ive-got-a-fever-and-the-only-prescription-ischristopher-walken-snl-sketches
    (More Cowbell)
    Classics?
    Hardly.

    Classics are things like:

    * The Blues Brothers

    * Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger

    * Land Shark

    * Eddie Murphy as James Brown - "Hot Tub"

    * The Bees

    * Eddie Murphy as Alfalfa - "Unce, tice - tee times a maby"

    * Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood

    =Z=
    If you are gonna dis someone else's "classics" and submit what you deem true "classics", at least get it RIGHT!!!


    It was Eddie Murphy as BUCKWHEAT!!!
    :

    And since when does a "classic" have to be from way back to be considered one?

    More Cowbell IS a classic, IMO!!!

    And I am even willing to call "My Dick in a Box" an instant classic...that shit was HILARIOUS!!!
    Yes - Mary Gross played Alfalfa.
    I was in a 3-hour meeting, quietly posting to PPO from the back row.

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  7. #27
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    Heck, even the early guys STOLE from those before them!

    Eddie Murphy stole from Richard Pryor...Richard Pryor stole from Redd Foxx...Redd Foxx stole from Moms Mabley...Moms Mabley probably stole from some old slave woman that could make the whole plantation laugh!

    John Belushi stole from Lenny Bruce....Lenny Bruce stole from Al Jolson...and Al Jolson stole from that same old slave woman that Moms Mabley stole from!
    LOL
    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

  8. #28
    Zeus's Avatar
    Zeus is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Location
    Minnesota.
    Posts
    23,937

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Heck, even the early guys STOLE from those before them!

    Eddie Murphy stole from Richard Pryor...Richard Pryor stole from Redd Foxx...Redd Foxx stole from Moms Mabley...Moms Mabley probably stole from some old slave woman that could make the whole plantation laugh!

    John Belushi stole from Lenny Bruce....Lenny Bruce stole from Al Jolson...and Al Jolson stole from that same old slave woman that Moms Mabley stole from!
    LOL
    What does that have to do with anything?

    =Z=

    Thanks to Josdin for the awesome sig!

  9. #29
    BadlandsVikings's Avatar
    BadlandsVikings is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    26,564

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    Heck, even the early guys STOLE from those before them!

    Eddie Murphy stole from Richard Pryor...Richard Pryor stole from Redd Foxx...Redd Foxx stole from Moms Mabley...Moms Mabley probably stole from some old slave woman that could make the whole plantation laugh!

    John Belushi stole from Lenny Bruce....Lenny Bruce stole from Al Jolson...and Al Jolson stole from that same old slave woman that Moms Mabley stole from!
    LOL

    What does that have to do with anything?

    =Z=
    Nothing, it's just a lawyer admitting people steal

  10. #30
    cajunvike's Avatar
    cajunvike is offline Jersey Retired
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Posts
    32,063

    Re: Funny SNL skits (Classics)

    "Zeus" wrote:
    "cajunvike" wrote:
    "Zeus" wrote:
    "VikesFan787" wrote:
    SNL has gone way down hill. But i found some classics here.

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=1dmVU08zVpA
    (slick willy in a Box)

    http://youtube.com/watch?v=Yhfvu1i_sic
    (Choppin' Brocccali)

    http://www.brohans.com/2007/02/13/videos-ive-got-a-fever-and-the-only-prescription-ischristopher-walken-snl-sketches
    (More Cowbell)
    Classics?
    Hardly.

    Classics are things like:

    * The Blues Brothers

    * Cheeseburger, cheeseburger, cheeseburger

    * Land Shark

    * Eddie Murphy as James Brown - "Hot Tub"

    * The Bees

    * Eddie Murphy as Alfalfa - "Unce, tice - tee times a maby"

    * Mr. Robinson's Neighborhood

    =Z=
    If you are gonna dis someone else's "classics" and submit what you deem true "classics", at least get it RIGHT!!!


    It was Eddie Murphy as BUCKWHEAT!!!
    :

    And since when does a "classic" have to be from way back to be considered one?

    More Cowbell IS a classic, IMO!!!

    And I am even willing to call "My slick willy in a Box" an instant classic...that pooh was HILARIOUS!!!
    Yes - Mary Gross played Alfalfa.
    I was in a 3-hour meeting, quietly posting to PPO from the back row.

    =Z=
    I though that Carl Switzer played Alfalfa???

    http://www.4alfalfa.com/

    BANNED OR DEAD...I'LL TAKE EITHER ONE

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. 10 best will ferrell skits
    By YogidAbEAR in forum The Clubhouse
    Replies: 25
    Last Post: 08-04-2006, 04:49 PM
  2. Funny
    By enlvikeman in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 06-21-2006, 06:26 PM
  3. Hey this is a funny pic
    By DuhBears in forum Weekly Opponent Talk
    Replies: 28
    Last Post: 11-18-2004, 10:06 PM
  4. Rite now on ESPN Classics
    By VIKE58 in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 07:07 PM
  5. Too funny
    By packmanxxxi in forum Vikings Fan Forum
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 09-20-2004, 10:14 AM

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •