Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
    Paulbedy59 is offline Coordinator

Re: Funny Drunk Stories..

Funniest thing I ever saw with booze was a friend of mine back in high school at a party making out.In the middle of a long kiss he hurled!! Man between thier faces it looked like a high pressure line had blown.God that was funny and sick!!
    If winning isn,t everything,why keep score?

PurplePackerEater is offline Ring of Fame

"BBQ Platypus" wrote:
    Man, you guys should be glad that I don't drink. I could fill an entire thread for about 12 pages with stories about the things I've done when I WASN'T drunk. Some of them I did intentionally.
    I can testify to that. I play him in FF this week and he's starting two players on their Bye! ops: :duh:

If I can't win this week, I'm gonna look pretty stupid. :tard:

:grin:

V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

LMAO NED!! A BAG OF THE GREEN STUFF!! YES!!!

VKG4LFE is offline Jersey Retired Tetris Champion, Monkey GO Happy 4 Champion

Alright, well I have my fair share of good times and they all happened in college or after it. When I was a junior in college my dad came down to visit my roommates and I for the weekend. At the time both my dad and I were single so we could do all the partying we wanted (now we are both screwed). Anyways, where I went to college on Friday nights from 8-12 it was 2 dollar long islands. My dad being the great man that he is bought for me and my roommates all night long. After pounding about 15 long islands we were dumb and drove home. Since our joint was a bachelor pad we rarely had food in the house (plenty of ketchup and mustard though??) so we were hungry. One of my roommates gf (now wife) came over and we decided to go and get some frozen pizzas. My dad said he was too tired and was going to wait at home. But, before we left my dad said to my buddies gf, "Melissa, don't get fat cuz you have a great @$$!" Everyone broke out laughing and then one of my buddies offered my dad a clove cigarette (we didn't really like that roommate, but he always paid the bills on time). So my dad accepted (even though he doesn't smoke). I left to go to the store to get food with my buddies gf. When we got back there was my dad passed out in our leather chair, with a clove cigarette burnt down to his fingers with about an inch of ash just hanging on!! It was the funniest d@mn thing I have ever seen.

But I guess you had to be there!! lol

I get the most pissed off looks from people with my VKG 4 LFE Wisconsin license plate, and I LOVE IT!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234