Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    V4L
    V4L is offline Jersey Retired

Re: Funny Drunk Stories..

"VikingNed" wrote:
    I've never been drunk.........want to hear another one..LOL

HAHA! Neddy not drunk? That's like me saying i've never puffed the cheeba! :lol:

WBLVikeBabe is offline Jersey Retired

"Vikez4Lyfe" wrote:
    "VikingNed" wrote:
    I've never been drunk.........want to hear another one..LOL

HAHA! Neddy not drunk? That's like me saying i've never puffed the cheeba! :lol:
    lol :lol:

[move]My beautiful sig made by the one and only PPE![/move]

Webby is offline Administrator
    Blog Entries

Dude....these are kiddie stories. I have dozens of whacked stories that would make your jaw drop. We were crazy in college. :razz:

V4L

"webmaster" wrote:
    Dude....these are kiddie stories. I have dozens of whacked stories that would make your jaw drop. We were crazy in college. :razz:

Oh come on hotshot! Let's hear em! :lol:

ultravikingfan is offline Administrator

"webmaster" wrote:
    I got some stories, but I do not want to ruin the moral fabric of PP.O.

Your college stories? Hah!

Probably wore you shirt backwards to class one day! So crazy! :razz:

In the middle of a 17 day binge, I decided, after half a handle of rum, that rollerblading through dinkytown would be a great idea. My two friends were walking, trying to pick up girls when i tried to jump off a curb. I landed in wet sand and landed on both of my wrists.
    When I got home, my roomies decided it would be a great idea for me to smoke out of the 3 footer which put me over the toilet holding myself up by my elbows to puke. I then called my mom to take me to urgent care. She wasn't impressed.....
    At the end of my binge, I had Quincy's disease (which hadn't surfaced since the 1950's), got laid off, had consumed acid, mushrooms, a joint the size of a miniature baseball bat, a vast array of pills, and was dating a stripper. Pretty wild ride. I wonder what she's up to these days..........
    I was also 19 and pretty wreckless.

V4L

"DeathtoDenny" wrote:
    In the middle of a 17 day binge, I decided, after half a handle of rum, that rollerblading through dinkytown would be a great idea. My two friends were walking, trying to pick up girls when i tried to jump off a curb. I landed in wet sand and landed on both of my wrists.
    When I got home, my roomies decided it would be a great idea for me to smoke out of the 3 footer which put me over the toilet holding myself up by my elbows to puke. I then called my mom to take me to urgent care. She wasn't impressed.....
    At the end of my binge, I had Quincy's disease (which hadn't surfaced since the 1950's), got laid off, had consumed acid, mushrooms, a joint the size of a miniature baseball bat, a vast array of pills, and was dating a stripper. Pretty wild ride. I wonder what she's up to these days..........
    I was also 19 and pretty wreckless.

:lol: :lol: :lol: YES!!!! YES!!! That's awesome!! Dropping acid sucks though man! 3 footers are cool... 5 footers are better!! And strippers rock :razz:

vikesfan353 is offline Starter

I got a couple good drunk stories.

First,
    My best buddy and I were drinking up a storm in Aurora MN population like 500. 3 bars thats it. Well anyway after we had a few in the first one we decided to head to the next a few there then of to the last one. Both of us have a pretty good glow on and my buddy decided he had to piss. He runs to the alley whips it out and starts to piss just as a cop comes walking out. He accidentaly pisses on the cop's leg. I was laughin so hard I about pissed myself! Well, he spent that night in jail! Got a lawyer to fight the indecent exposure and public drunk tickets!! Funny part is he got it reduced to a littering ticket and said the $90 dollar fine was well worth it!!!
    For every question an answer! For every answer a why?

NordicNed is offline Jersey Retired

Okay here's one of many....

Not only a drunk story, but the dumbest thing I ever did...

Me and a buddy where going camping many years ago....

We where headed to Upstate New York, we left our town in CT. with about a 3 hour drive ahead of us..

We had a cooler with some beer still left from the night before, and a plastic baggy full of the green stuff...

Well we get about half way into our drive and my buddy says, Ned, lets stop and pick up the beer we need for camping now.

I agreed and said the first place we see that sells beer and gas we can stop..
    My buddy is driving and soon spots such a place...We stop and I offer to go in and bye the ice and beer and he says he will get the gas....

I go in and see the cases of beer near the door, but I also know we need more Ice....

Now remember, we had been drinking those leftover beers from the night before, and we twisted up a couple of dobbies also to this point..

I was feeling no pain I could say...

Anyways,
    I decide to get the ice first, and I grab 3 bags. I put the 3 bags of ice on top of a case of beer and pay for the whole thing..

I pick up the case with the ice on top and put the whole thing in my buddies back seat.

We hit the road again and ready to go..

My buddy says, why don't you put the ice and beer in the cooler. The coolers in the back seat, so I say, well we have a few beers to still kill, but I'll put more ice in the cooler..

I also said, I'll put the beers in the cooler when we get up the road a little further, I'm going to roll another one first for us.

He agrees and we are still on our merry way..

Almost to our destination, the last beers are going down and I say, pull over..

I'm going to put the beers in the cooler now, well I get out of the car and pull the cooler out, I grab the case of beer and it seems a bit lighter now.

I open the case and OH $HIT.........I Bought a Case of Empties........

I won't even tell you what my buddy called me......

Dumbist thing I've ever done.......

I LOVE THE SMELL OF VICTORY IN THE MORNING AIR.

BBQ Platypus is offline Team Alumni

Man, you guys should be glad that I don't drink. I could fill an entire thread for about 12 pages with stories about the things I've done when I WASN'T drunk. Some of them I did intentionally.

"This is my timey-wimey detector. It goes ding when there's stuff."

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast